[HELP] Armor of Goddess of Destruction.

I'm making the Goddess of Destruction's Armors but in some breasplates I have a problem with the animation of the shoulders (in ukx files). All the set runs perfectly but shoulder's animation  isn't correct cuz my tools doensn't work attaching the sockets of the parts (like shoulders in my case, but it also happens with weapons). I'm trying to attach the socket with the Unreal Editor with the .pka y .psa files that I extracted with my tool, but the UE, i cannot change the fields "ApplyNewSockets" and "ContinuousUpdate" to True value in the shoulder texture.

problemahombro.jpg

I tried also adding an attachtment socket in the breastplate and the values still not changin'.

If i fix this problem, I'll share the four armors of Goddess of Destruction for free. But now the only fix that I can think is use another shoulders of retail client, but this is very sloppy.

Anyone can give me an advice to solve it¿?

There is a prove, that it ins't a fake, I can make all the Goddess' Armors but the only problem is some Shoulders of some Armors (heavy sets, especially)

shot00076l.jpg

For example in this Eternal Heavy set of Human Fighter Male (R99) the shoulders are part of the same breastplate and this animation is not separate. So it runs perfectly.

I can not edit my msg - probally mxc have been ddos'ed once again, so...

@ kuriku / SaphireUniverse: You have Your tread at Gildors forum  ::) How many treads do ya need ?

It's easy spamming the threat and try to trolling the theme, but if no one have an advice or a solution to solve the problem, it's useless that exist a HELP section in this Forum. 

Yeah I posted this problem in Gildor's Forum too, but nobody wants to help, and I hope that someone in this comunity which is more extensive would help me.

And yes, i post a armor's photo for the unbelievers.

I do not know about you... but I wanna share this for our community and no sell it like others. The Forum is death without contributions, and although there are leechers or stealers,  that make the work of others his own,  I wanna improve this.

So I pray if you don't have nothing good to say to help me, go to the Marketplace section and spamm him.

You see, noobs wont help You because they CAN'T and I wont help You, because I simply still want to sell this armors :] Sad but true. I know, I'm an asshole, but I dont give a fack about Your opinion, and rest of L2 developers, are assholes too, but they simply want to SPAM and they wont agree that they are assholes too :]

Ordinary world :] On Gildors forum you should get help

Take care

use your brain and search in google how work with 3D Models bla bla bla.

1yn9b.jpg

width=1024 height=540http://i.imgur.com/KhZsg.jpg[/img]

width=1024 height=551http://i.imgur.com/VoCf5.jpg[/img]

width=1024 height=551http://i.imgur.com/zrRoM.jpg[/img]

This section would be renamed to "redirecting to Google" or "do it yourself and stop to quest". I am not trying to copy the work of others, I wanna do it for myself. I'm only searching for a track to solve it. Anyway thnx to all.

@ Critical Error:

and AGAIN - cool self adverisement <wo0hoo> !

where say I sell it lol, I just show the shots of Armor, you have a problem with that report and we see who is wrong here.

This post is deprecating in yours "economic battles and commercial interests"

Yeah, but he is a MOD and he think he can do EVERYTHIG he want :) Nvm that guy.

CE, maybe You should close these tread because of SPAM ? As I see You just like to use the fact that You are MOD but you do nothing...

Take care guys