Underrated awesome games u cant miss!!!!

Koyuki

Well I can see why most ppl don't like it but if you like it then that's all that matters

most ppl i know that played BG&E thinks its an underrated masterpiece...

but, if u prefer 1 of thousands north american FPS based on world wars, nothing wrong in prefer muscle hairy soldiers with big guns LOL

I don't like FPS games and I think that games about WW II are boring cuz there are just so many. I prefer RPGs like Fallout 1 and 2, Mass Effect, KoTOR 1 and 2 and MMORPGs like Lineage 2 ofc. I just expressed my opinion based on the video you posted.

KoTOR 1 and 2

well, u can exchange the big guns for big light sabers >_<

its the same...both are overrated because were made by american developers that payed for positive reviews on these crap RPGS

I just expressed my opinion based on the video you posted.

see? how the hell can u give opinions on a game u didnt played??

well, u can exchange the big guns for big light sabers >_<

its the same...both are overrated because were made by american developers that payed for positive reviews on these crap RPGS

see? how the hell can u give opinions on a game u didnt played??

well I can say just the same about you accusing American developers for bribing people (which is racist btw, I can understand if you would've said that the game developers but you precisely said American developers, obviously you don't like the US and judge games by the nationality of their developers so how can you say that I was presumptuous if you are even worse... )

how the hell can you say that someone used bribe money to get good reviews based on YOUR WILD IMAGINATION  and hatred for America ??!

This is pointless and I will no-longer respond to any more of your provocations.

ofc not LOL

omg... these games i mentioned only got scores close to a perfect 10 because they were made in the USA and got reviewed by USA magazines and websites..ofc Microsoft wouldnt let a reviewer ruins the games sales giving it bad scores , so they did what they could to not allow that ($$$$$)

these games didnt did so well in Europe and Japan...its the case of KOTOR

in other side, japanese games like Zelda , Mario Galaxy and Metal Gear Solid got the same positive reviews in all parts of the world

well, u should know theres no comparison between the quality of Japanese games and games made in USA lol...japanese is so much superior

BTW , back to the thread, Ubi Soft announced BG&E2..i hope they dont make the same mistake and let junkies like Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia get all the attention in the big seasons

*I dont hate america..my avatar is a character created by a north american developer (No One Lives Forever..from Monolith...same developer of ur beloved F.E.A.R.)

heh i played it long time ago and its awesome :D rly good story great gameplay and nice graphic if someone didnt play in BG&E i recomend you to go to your local store and buy it in classic games sekcion ;)

• 2 months later...

I don't like FPS games and I think that games about WW II are boring cuz there are just so many. I prefer RPGs like Fallout 1 and 2, Mass Effect, KoTOR 1 and 2 and MMORPGs like Lineage 2 ofc. I just expressed my opinion based on the video you posted.

I think that same

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...