[share] Goddess os Destruction Weapons for Interlude

Hi all!

Here are 26 weapons from the Goddess Of Destruction adapted for Interlude.

They not have their real names and stats, but the most important is that they is working.  ;)

So download, and edit as you like!  ;D

Download Link: http://www.multiupload.com/YLMFD0KQ4K

Credits: IMaster(I-Leo-I)

Screenshot: shot00036o.png

Check your sql file , it gives me some error ...i use L2J Frozen project!

you need adapt tables to your DB, not all use same DATA PACKS.

Are you dumb ?

and you take care before posting, why dumb? because ask simple things, you ask a lot things and never told you nothing so stop insulting users and respect rules warned!!!!!!!!!!!!

you need adapt tables to your DB, not all use same DATA PACKS.

and you take care before posting, why dumb? because ask simple things, you ask a lot things and never told you nothing so stop insulting users and respect rules warned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who talked to you if I was about starting warning you that you dig topics since 6 months now would be good ? If I report you for lying to the people and ask money to do simple things while you are moderator would be good ? And finally at least I know the basics  what has the sql to do with the client moding just simply answer me to this and I will stop saying a word. In this place the people should learn the basics of the server side , of the java side and of the client mod side if you are too bored to answer them or too clever to ask money for simple things GJ. Look at you , look at your answer you talked to him for adapting tables do you believe he understood what you meant ? I say no he didnt understand so why you mix up with me and do not give him a clear answer that he needs to find the simple sql from an S grade item depends on the type of the weapon and c/p it with changed ID & name. You all the time talk to people warned and warned but you are the no 1 warned in this place my friend just look at you.

Your English is SUX go to school heracles

Yea kid I see your english

You wrong in gameserver/stats/skill You write the wrong effect for skill,surprisingly I did the same mistake today :P

Ahahah you are really stupid schoolboy,I learn to do something in Client Modding more than 1 year,but don't know all,and you say 1 day,ahah stupid brainless fagot.

Someone forgot to  learn you that it's always we "MAKE" mistakes and not do them ? Also about the second quote I dont get any meaning at all so come to reply when you take your english degree so then you can talk about me and my english kid.

Take care.  :)

HeRaCleS do not worry about them. Enough to think just a little and all will be working. I use L2jFrozen, just I modified .sql from share and its works. Dont cry peoples, thing just thing.. Anyway, thanks for share.

P.S.: I know, my english its SUX

HeRaCleS do not worry about them. Enough to think just a little and all will be working. I use L2jFrozen, just I modified .sql from share and its works. Dont cry peoples, thing just thing.. Anyway, thanks for share.

P.S.: I know, my english its SUX

Exactly just have some mind and try some things yourself you dont need to panic most of the times you will find what you want if you use just try to make your mind work.

At first Heracly you never do  '  between do not or did not and other.

The second,you never use English type of sentences such as subject and predicate, and then add places or time, you write all together.

[Ru]

И я тебе говорил что ты мудило помойму,что тебе ещё объснить??а?

Это видно по всем твоим постам сука,когда начинаеш хуйню разводить блять,не одни люди сука не разводят срача тут кроме русских сука,хуле из за таких мудаков как ты о русских потом плохо думают.Убери флаг свой гнида. Из за таких как ты сука,которые бухат,колятся,курят,задротят теперь очень плохо думают о словянском народе пидарас!