[WTS]L2INC FILES

Shared for free in internet, do not buy thing who can be obtained for free ;)

Btw, i tried to run them in my PC with 1.5GB ram w/o geodata and they even do not loaded properly so i doubt it is really resources-consuming pack.

Idk i can give links here for external sites, so i won't, but i can say that if you use google, you can find that files to download from one of the russian l2 sites.

Well if you got inc's source surely you don't have the latest also if you want to leech anything from the features you can't get them because the whole pack is rewritten and need knowledge to get them , my opinion do not even try it. ;)

Well if you got inc's source surely you don't have the latest also if you want to leech anything from the features you can't get them because the whole pack is rewritten and need knowledge to get them , my opinion do not even try it. ;)

So true...

90% of this forum hasn't knowlendge about l2j so the files are useless :D

If the files wasn't shared, If the files was perfect without any problem,

You believe someone whould sell them for 5 euro?

This pack has been developed from the best developers:

nBd

Forsaiken

Didldak

Ghost

And you believe that they were so idiots that gave their real files to any of you...?

GTFO.

And if yes the files has more than 9213892189321938912 holes,Backdoors that you can't even imagine where are they cause you dont have surely the knowledge