Rate our site

Maxtor

What do you think about this site?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this site?

• Good Job!
    • Very usefull
    • Cant say yet..
    • I dont like it

i have to ask... what hapens with old layout? is there any option that i can have it in my personal view coz that skin of forum is imo not good... to dark its to small in contrast background and fonts

Firstly I would say it is very good forum. You can find many useful things and from time to time working exploit.

Mods and Admins are very friendly and willing to help.

It is good that some exploits are hidden because this forum does not need leechers but real contributors and not hidden exploits don't exist long ... so ppl try to understand it

Bad things: There are still too many spam. Mods should work harder or forum need more moderators. Please understand me good - I do not blame Mods, Admins work :D. They are making very good work.

Forum layout - now it is much worse - too dark and old fashion. However maybe it is possible to change it in my options only .. I will check it.

Overall: vERY VERY GOOD WORK !!!!!! GOOD LUCK AND BE BEST LIKE NOW YOU ARE

i search (maybe im blind) but i didnt find option to use old skin :( if there is that kind of option to put in account preferences plz do it. I and maybe some other ppl will be very thankfull for that. I dont know if that kind of option is in smf forum i know it is in phpbb so im assuming that so it is here ;)

I checked options and I think we can't change board style unless you hack this forum ;)

In my opinion it would be useful to get info from ppl if they like or not the new forum layout - maybe poll with USEFUL comments.

I know it will be a place for spam but mods can always delete spammers :D

bla bla bla blah :P topic like this one in most of way is meant for ppl to say what is good/bad on site but all you can read here is "good job man, nice job, nice now i can lick your d_ick for that job". Instead of what you can find here (coz this is what most of you(readers) are creating in topics) you should rate things like: funcionality, design, how fast is it working etc.etc.... but this is simple spam topic about "good job" zomg!!!

erlier skin was beter, and there is'nt in forum engine option about user skins :P about crew... mods need help (like in topic with "post spamers") because there arent to many of them or they just cant handle that work  for all spam like "+1 nice job" (same spam is here :P)

thats my opinion thx for reading

I wasn't around for the old theme but i certainly like this one. Brown isn't my favorite color but it works well, so ill call it chocolate liquor like the scheme I use in Vim Cream.

Home -> Logout bar is nice, I like it better than super mega buttons you see ever where else.

Cheers

Awesome, very usefull and clean =))) congratulations ^^

i agree with you but mxb would be cleaner if more persons start to use search buttom instead of creating new topics for common questions.

anyway mxb is a good forum, has a nice community and maxtor keep the good job ;D