[Exploit]Zaken enter

nameck

OH i can tell ya how to go zaken without wait open the gates and u can also camp him.....:When u go in 2 floor on sh1p u see the sky but its a game bug after u look on the map were u are and start walk from d elven there....if u are on c4 and u cant zoom for go up mountain u will need a zoomhack (how i have :D) and get up on mountain.When u will be up on mountain u wont see the room how u was seen on ship and u can target zaken from there bkos when u are in ship u cant target it.If you wanna get in u need a strider,target zaken and atack him and wait get  through mountain and u will be  in the map u see mobs but cant atack them u need after get in water down u can get in water only using the <- -> not mouse ....if u restart witout be in water u wont get in ship....if u restart in water u will be in ship near zakens room kind of...It work i use it many times......--->DN work 100%

I Will Make A Guide How You Go It Have 3 Roads You Go To The Sexond You Find A Ship And A Bringe You Must Go To The Ship By THe Bringe[gefiri] And Then You Find The Zaken Without Kill The Other Boss That Is Only 55 Level And You Have Paralize...