Can't find start.bat?

You must install it manualy .... u must open navicat .. make a connection ... make new db .. that respond on what pack you use .. make a db like l2jdb .. then go at your server pack then go at tools after that to database_installer.bat edit it .. find the

set mysqlBinPath=C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 4.1\bin

and put your own ..  mysql .. maybe it will be 5.0 or 4.1 or 5.1 ... edit your password .. then excecute it .. write that it wants and it will install accounts characters and all this .. if it willl be ok u wont have any errors and then all will be into your database from navicat inside l2jdb ! .. tell me what you havent understand ..

EDIT : if you have password at navicat's connection u must put it too at server.prop and loginserver.prop for no problems at the way of database installation ..

I can't find start.bat in kamael packs >:(....

I don't know how to install it :(.....

Anyone if knows pls tell me... :'(

I Think That With The Latest Packs, There Is Not Start.bat and Stop.bat

You Just 2ple Click On The Database_Installer.bat

You Wait Till The Install Is Over, And When The Install Is Over, You Do All The Other Things...(registergameserver.bat , Server.properties ... )

And Then You Just 2ple Click On The Startloginserver.bat And Then The Startgameserver.bat...

and u are ok....

i did it with the last oneo pack (interlude)

but i think it can help u too..

I Think That With The Latest Packs, There Is Not Start.bat and Stop.bat

You Just 2ple Click On The Database_Installer.bat

You Wait Till The Install Is Over, And When The Install Is Over, You Do All The Other Things...(registergameserver.bat , Server.properties ... )

And Then You Just 2ple Click On The Startloginserver.bat And Then The Startgameserver.bat...

and u are ok....

i did it with the last oneo pack (interlude)

but i think it can help u too..

the packs that dont have start.bat or stop.bat dont have diskw too thats why .... you can put the database to diskw too and work with start.bat and stop.bat .. but u do this manually too ! ... so its the same .. i think so !

Now when I press data_installer.bat says me to put a destination: http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/6655/serverproblemmg4.png

(Better download photo and see from close,if you want to help me)

PROBLEM SOLVED:You don't need to have start.bat and stop.bat....Just run gameserver and loginserver....Ty everybody....

SOMEONE PLS LOCK THE TOPIC....

Edit by fakoykas:Done