Post moved

Zake

Yesterday when you made this topic of your server i said.. oh nice here we go..finally i got server to play! But when a logged i became mad :/ Server is unbalanced,staff ignore people when they need help and i'm 90% sure that it's corrupted..couse i saw a guy with AQ and bauim..when he obtained the items?The server was open 40 min and he had 2 rb jew.

Just fail..i'm sorry.Also Zak,you make server every 2 weeks.There is not point to give someone try on your server if he thinks correct.

yes i am corrupted because players in my server are killing baium.

yesb.png

Also, the only server that was online for 2 weeks was l2terror in which your friend Vanitas was on staff and stealing my donations and blend's too.

AAh you are talking about ignorance, yes i ingore you because i dont give you items, i am sorry

Yesterday when you made this topic of your server i said.. oh nice here we go..finally i got server to play! But when a logged i became mad :/ Server is unbalanced,staff ignore people when they need help and i'm 90% sure that it's corrupted..couse i saw a guy with AQ and bauim..when he obtained the items?The server was open 40 min and he had 2 rb jew.

Just fail..i'm sorry.Also Zak,you make server every 2 weeks.There is not point to give someone try on your server if he thinks correct.

kids please leave this topic i have killed x2 baiums x3 qa x2 zaken and now i go with my team of 4 titans on antharas

Fail server true unbalance.

ok little bot of destractor, now tell us your char ingame and the reason why its unbalanced.

it would be so funny if we had a picture

kids please leave this topic i have killed x2 baiums x3 qa x2 zaken and now i go with my team of 4 titans on antharas

obviously

yes i am corrupted because players in my server are killing baium.

yesb.png

Also, the only server that was online for 2 weeks was l2terror in which your friend Vanitas was on staff and stealing my donations and blend's too.

AAh you are talking about ignorance, yes i ingore you because i dont give you items, i am sorry

It's so nice server that 4-5 guys can kill bauim /me claps

I asked yesterday for items?Nop i didnt..so dont add me words that i never said!

So this server is l2terror?Cool that you told it..i'll never ever again try your server :)

Just failed.

NOTE:If you keep been a unfriendly gm infront to every player then you wont get people.

Also,you're banned from l2.hopzone.net if i remember correct.

It's so nice server that 4-5 guys can kill bauim /me claps

I asked yesterday for items?Nop i didnt..so dont add me words that i never said!

So this server is l2terror?Cool that you told it..i'll never ever again try your server :)

Just failed.

NOTE:If you keep been a unfriendly gm infront to every player then you wont get people.

Also,you're banned from l2.hopzone.net if i remember correct.

yes you asked for items i dont have a screen now.

Also be patient, you never joined my server L2terror was the server of your failer friend Carmineangelo, my last server was GS and it was open from november till march so you dont have to add words that i didn't say, not me.

I am with you an opinion mefista, this server is realy unbalance Dagger can wear Imperial... Necro sux

sps you can put in a Garbage... server looks for the first moment nice but join and you will see it in 1 hours ago... so Gl anyway Zak.

Awesome? Joesph join and you will leave 100% in 1 h ...

Its a nab comunity Like -> Ampthetanoobmine

it sux...

Amphetamine you think realy you know to play l2?

You go near the gm and when any 1 ppl say fail server you stard to flame like a Kid

why? = becourse youre a noob and youre the freind from admin so go die and play tetris little kid

Awesome? Joesph join and you will leave 100% in 1 h ...

Its a nab comunity Like -> Ampthetanoobmine

it sux...

Amphetamine you think realy you know to play l2?

You go near the gm and when any 1 ppl say fail server you stard to flame like a Kid

why? = becourse youre a noob and youre the freind from admin so go die and play tetris little kid

yeah u just another crybot , bye i won't reply u again it is waste of time

but he is banned in hopzone.. :/

SO guys , server is good or WTF?! should i join? =|

dunno man if u want u can join it i like it

yeah u just another crybot , bye i won't reply u again it is waste of time

They are crybots of destractor/Carmine, don't give a sh*t

@Main post updated