[WTS] L2Sigmo Interlude Project

lol who scam somebody ashole?

Everything on description files working!

There are now a lot of servers using l2sigmo, and with realy small fixes working very well! Also its couple of months hard job, also you are realy dumbass cuse into pm you said me "oh that files is really cool good job" in polish but now you flame, cuse you are jealous, becouse somebody make something better than your l2-gof shitt what can be dead on 1 minute ?

Throw the stone into my face peapole who don't get files when he pay! I w8. Oh nobody? Yeah and stop telling im scamer.

If peapole respect our licence on forum what they accept, we don't need to make a licence and can give our customers the updates, but emocry go to this guys not for me.

Keep flame this will realy help lol :P

You can't understand something.

There are 3 customers let's say, A , B and C .

The A is buying your files,all fine ,all trustness etc.

The B and C are buying the files and then share them in free.

THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM, this is NOT a real excuse to stop making updates because there are more customers that trust you. If you can't protect your files,what's wrong with others?

We paid for lifetime and we didn't even had month's updates. You should don't even speaking and show us something,no offence o.o

And Matim yes you are not the owner,but you're in team.

I bought L2Sigmo files not Vhailor's files right? So who's in team L2Sigmo? Vhailor,Matim,Tunex.

So it's all responsibility about project,except if you weren't in team but as i see you still in.

----

Like it or not,you lost your trustness as sellers.

If i was wrong, i had no problem coming and saying "my bad, sorry", but YOU, decided to turn this thing into a fight, not me....

And u still keep saying there's no reason for my flame (which isnt acutally flame btw, i say what i think)

Just for your own knowledge because maybe u are not aware of it

I've started all this story with l2jsigmo, and guess what? a wave of people joined me after giving proofs and saying the truth of what they think of this project, not like all the lickers who kept saying great project trusted sellers (bullsh1t!), most of the times from ppl who haven't even bought the product they're replying to.

And once again, i did not fail, you failed, you proved us all who you really are..

Vhalior showing it in the public, without any shame of calling his customers idiots/morons

but u, u are doing it like a snake, everything goes round the back.

And once again, i did not fail, you failed, you proved us all who you really are..

Vhalior showing it in the public, without any shame of calling his customers idiots/morons

but u, u are doing it like a snake, everything goes round the back.

Your thinking is realy bad.

I don't say badwords for peapole who normaly my customers. I like normal customers. I said this bad wordls for that who try to share/resell or something.

lol who scam somebody ashole?

Everything on description files working!

There are now a lot of servers using l2sigmo, and with realy small fixes working very well! Also its couple of months hard job, also you are realy dumbass cuse into pm you said me "oh that files is really cool good job" in polish but now you flame, cuse you are jealous, becouse somebody make something better than your l2-gof shitt what can be dead on 1 minute ?

Throw the stone into my face peapole who don't get files when he pay! I w8. Oh nobody? Yeah and stop telling im scamer.

If peapole respect our licence on forum what they accept, we don't need to make a licence and can give our customers the updates, but emocry go to this guys not for me.

Keep flame this will realy help lol :P

moron you think that there are any l2-gof files? I dont sell crap like yours :) and tell us why you created l2-desire when you have l2sigmo? because you have your customers deep in ass

moron you think that there are any l2-gof files? I dont sell crap like yours :) and tell us why you created l2-desire when you have l2sigmo? because you have your customers deep in ass

if i had customers in deep ass i will continue updating it without licence so for they money somebody have something for free you think its clever? Also im on 10 other project what is your problem lol :P?

why everybody make that type of war?

no updates and?

if the pack is normal and you can start server with it with no problems theres no point to flame ! ok maybe they are some errors i dont really know because im not customer but i have tryed a server that uses that pack and i think it was more than ok!

no crashes , no bugs + the most il java pack ever.

so maybe its better to stop it here!

P.S : i dont know if i am wrong or the pack have more problems that i thought.!

//peace

why everybody make that type of war?

no updates and?

if the pack is normal and you can start server with it with no problems theres no point to flame ! ok maybe they are some errors i dont really know because im not customer but i have tryed a server that uses that pack and i think it was more than ok!

no crashes , no bugs + the most il java pack ever.

so maybe its better to stop it here!

P.S : i dont know if i am wrong or the pack have more problems that i thought.!

//peace

it has otherwise if were small issues,i could handle them by myself.

What I can see so far of this project, and yes, I've bought the files, I'm a trusted customer, etc, so don't flame me with any sh-it.

It's working very good on the most areas that Interlude has to offer.

How ever, what Vhalior said about the description, that everything in the description works.

That's not true, but it's probably an easy fix for people with knowledge, how ever, most people who pays for a SVN and free updates, pays it because they don't have the knowledge.

What I've found so far that isn't working correctly is:

Events:

TvT - Does not give a reward to the winning team.

CTF - Does not spawn the flags (also i think it has the same problem as TvT, but that's still unknown).

BW - Does not spawn the bases (-||-).

DM - Works perfectly.

Other things that people has submitted on the premium section of l2jsigmo's forum is:

Starting siege via admin panel - does not spawn artifacts

Olympiad ranking list - It shows some players to be on the first place but they never even played so many games.

Skills - A few submits of skills being too overpowered etc, i'm not sure if this is true though, will give you an update of this.

Do I regret paying for this pack? Well so far, not really, event engines are shared everywhere.. some l2j dev's takes like 5 euros per fix, this isn't impossible to make "100% working interlude".

Is it worth 100 euros? Yes it would be IF they would give the support as they promised.

also, my developer said this: Core, needs a huge optimization.

So we're doing a lot of changes with this source, it's getting more awesome every day =)