[WTS] L2Sigmo Interlude Project

Vhalior = Harpun Klebitz mega scammer on this forum

and files are stolen from other ppl work :)

If you claim that somebody is a scammer/untrusted seller, just because he is some kind of your enemy, or so - without having accurate proof - your post will be deleted and you will be warned/punished.

So you need be punished.

He want files for free, he don't get so lie. :)

Thats all, you don't know me.

I highly doubt Matim would work together with someone who would damage his reputation.

yep he is mentally sick

Maybe Im not really active lately because of my trip, but im still in team, so I have to comment it aswell.

First of all, I dont really care is vhalior harpun or anyone else, I just care who is he now, based only at his behaviour and level of his work.

In this project he is responsible for payments, setting access etc, and till now there wasnt any single complain about scamm.

And I care only about present, if you have something against him, or you think hi is someone else - DO IT VIA PM or at our forum.

You want proof so there it is...

Just translate this with google translator...

wedb.jpg

He is only scammer project is created whit my stolen files

translate from pl

1st

"you want to unblock me on polish communicator?"

2st

"great to hear you are garbage"

3st

some is diffrent to understand polish slang

"i know much but i don't like to work cuse you work on your team. anyway i want to send you some diffs and source (reason why i want to unblock me). I leave your team beacouse you kick me for fix zones and create other team beacouse you are too noob and never make with you good source"

- He is only scammer project is created whit my stolen files

Lol what you mean yours? share your shitty project to community and show how we basicly "stole" your files lol, you have crappy pack, only some commits are good.

Stop war. I can be santa claus its not your buisness, noone be scamed here from sigmo, and every one is happy so you are simply envy.

*SIGH*

its a proofs ? only peapole know you are rubish haha xD