[Share] L2J Explorer 0.0.4

Thanks :) But it's just a beginning other many features will be there in few weeks :) if you have suggestion just say it to me ^^'

sorry for my bad english ^^'

Whats the point to see your char from web??If you can do it like nwatch then will be good but this is useless!

no almost need it.. cuz if u see 1 guy in farming area and u wanna pk him u can check on web what items have and u will thing two time before atack him..so is great ideaa and he deserver karma..that is the true :)

no almost need it.. cuz if u see 1 guy in farming area and u wanna pk him u can check on web what items have and u will thing two time before atack him..so is great ideaa and he deserver karma..that is the true :)

You cant...You login with your account and you see your chars...That you said i said the same@!

Hi,

Anybody have some idea to ameliorate L2JExplorer ? :)

Thanks

Except what i can see on the screen shot, you can add skill enchants, when u hold mouse on item, you can make it to show description, enchant, augment, you something like on which place from pvp kills is that char, thats all i got

Btw,

"Kennen is not noble"

"Kennen is a hero"

WTF? :D

Don't worry :) it's just a test by me. I just modify the database without playing ^^. Thanks for the suggestion :) It will be there for the next version of L2J Explorer