Iquipable Zariche/Akamanah in your Inventory !

Extra

Thats hard  to try  since zarich drop rate is fucked up xD  and be the lucky to get it  sia alredy hard and be rinding the strider is even more hard lol xD  but anywayz like that u dont get overpowered with karma right? the only thing good is that u arent pk and u can make some pvps easly  but u dont get overpowered with karma =/ since when u pk 250 ppl u get the max power of the sword

• 2 weeks later...

this bug is awesome and it still work i got akamanah in my inventory for long day's and today i logged on but it was disappeared , but just for info when u have the demonic sword in ur inventary u can equip it but it doesn't give any additional stat even if u get karma it doesn't effect it and don't think u are the one who have it cuz another one will drop so i presumed with this bug u gona get only a copy of zarich/akamanah without the original zarich/akamanah power

• 3 weeks later...