hellbound FxGames L2OFF

goncb

We are delighted to announce that FxGamers opens its doors with something spectacular.

Gracia Final 100% L2OFF

We have the best server files.

You will not find bugs, or exploits, or flaws in the game.

All the features of Lineage 2 Gracia Final and earlier are available.

Continent grace 100% functional.

Hellbound 100% functional.

100% functional strengths.

Raids 100% functional.

Quests 100% functional.

All weapons, armor and accessories.

------------

With Out GmShop.

Ofline Shop.

VIP and Premium Characters (not yet completed)

No customs.

Rates:

Xp: x7

Sp: x7

Adena: x7

Drop: x5

Spoil: x5

Party: x2

Limited to 2 accounts per PC.

Anty Bot complete system.

Can accommodate more than 2000 players.

See you there!!

tightness date: 01/07/2011

Another lol server wants to take dex players away, so sad when you see ppl so despred. There isn't any link to their site lulz.

But anyways GL.

I dont know dex server.

I and mi staff, open the server in this day and we dont have any intentions of take players of any server.

We have a good server, whith realy good Server and conection, good staff, good files, and good intentions.

Bye Bye.

I dont know dex server.

I and mi staff, open the server in this day and we dont have any intentions of take players of any server.

We have a good server, whith realy good Server and conection, good staff, good files, and good intentions.

Bye Bye.

Lets say I belive you, but here is a suggestion, take another date of opening since you're 1 of many servers opening GF on that date and first 1 who actualy announced that date was a very big L2 network, so you know, just a suggestion ;).

goncb all people will cheose Dex becouse its a legend ;D for start there will be about 3.5-4k people or more, How much in your serwer ? 200 ?

GL & HF.

You are the one that spends your summer playing Lineage2 low rate private server  , jokes on you faggot.

The funny thing are the features, they didn't took even an analysis to write a simple npc. Anyway good luck with Premium, cause PremiumD service wasn't shared in any files.

The funny thing are the features, they didn't took even an analysis to write a simple npc. Anyway good luck with Premium, cause PremiumD service wasn't shared in any files.

All can buy ;)

Ty!!

Bye Bye!