how do i kill a destroyer?

well the first thing is when hes against a fighter(except the close range) he uses guts and i make him 50-220 dmg second if root actually lands(1/10 chance) we always curse and nuke him but  he just drains the hp back

second after (if the root actually would land) hes faster then me and has like 3x more p.atak with bow (withound frenzy , its normal for destroyers b/c i played this class few times) i have better critical rate and evasion but 5k hp vs 18k+ hp and 700 p.def vs 4k (i suppose more or less he has with guts , i hit 18-89 dmg) is just insane to compete (its the same dmg if i would punch a guy withound armor). he could go away for 3 min and if i would be alone i couldn't lower his hp to 30% .. and u get that eaven if he wont use frenzy , he uses zealot and his critical hits are like 5x more dmg then his normal crits (1k ---> 4,5k)

and this topic is slowly turning intro spamm , let me make the video and post it then lets talk

"the destroyers nick is breaveheart2 if some 1 knows him plz tell him to stop".

Let me introduce myself, and also tell you a little something about this guy.

I have known this guy over the internet for a couple of years now. We first met at a server called l2planet, which was a 3x rate server where I was on top of all the lists you might actually come up with. Like level/pk/pvp's and so on. I was always very stuck in the pvp, it was a thrill and I enjoyed it. I was red pretty much all of the time and I met someone who was so -beep-ing....crazy. This is breaveheart.

We became friends or something, I don't know what to call it, but as l2planet got shut down we started looking for new servers. We were sick of leveling so we kinda started out on 5.000x rate servers just to pvp. I slowly lost my interests for this game and also quit quite a while back but breave is still playing, obviously. This guy is incredible, he is doing things that no one could ever do. He's finding new tactics and crazy things all the -beep-ing time.

He has wrote to me on msn a couple of times that he wants me to join up with him but I simply don't want to because I'm bored of this game nowadays. We did "hack" a few servers back then, stealing GM powers and just having a blast, it was all very fun but as the program we used stoped working due to amped2 I lost the interest and quit once again..

What breaveheart is doing now is pure knowledge and experiance, he's been playing this game for, um.. 4-5 years? And he is the one discovering new ways of just owning people so do not expect him to stop. I do not know if he has posted any comments in this thread, I didn't ask he just showed the topic to me and laughed about it ^^

GM's can keep inspecting him, he is clean, no cheats whatsoever. When we were leveling together back in the days, we could meet a level 40 as we were level 20 ourselves. He would still go purple on this guy because he can't resist some damn pvp. I wont tell him to stop as I kind of enjoy reading posts like this, and also because he simply would not listen.

Just keep in mind that it doesn't really matter what server he enters, we have been playing on a lot, A LOT of servers and he is always the one that everyone has heard about. for you who have not, just wait. :)

lol try play a destroyer in one of those very high rates to see how it works

they suck so much against long range classes, u just have to stay away from the 600 range if he equips a bow

if he ever gets close, u have aura flash to remove his target and win a few seconds to run away again and keep distance

u can always do extra damage with a SPS spamming skills, so u dont have to wait reuse delay...

just dont do the mistake to cast skills that takes ages, such as solar spark..its good flag with it tough as a first hit

u can alternate between hydro and frost wall (frost wall does 75% damage of hydro)

u can cancel frenzy and rage as far i remember

and the dot skills that causes damage such as bleed is a nice way to deal damage while running

i played destroyer a lot and i can tell u, it sucks if u dont start a pvp with frenzy or guts..in 99% of cases a destroyer wont have time for frenzy and will die against a long range..

well if u are reading this.. can u at least let us lvl to 3rd classes , theres alot other spots that u can pvp and maybe u find some more skilled ppl ... i know u take adena from players that do quest with raid boss there , np. i could pm u if i see some 1 there ...

i have recently seen 2 very good players fighting in varka/ketra silanos they might give u a sweat if they wont kill u , the names are

"they" (Elemental Summoner) with equip bw light set and homu+acu /NM heavy + AoBA(SA prolly health) don't ask me why he uses heavy , the other one is named "xxxdlamfuxxx" class archer with maj light and drac bow , if u only look for easy prey then u could go FG for pk's . when we're higher lvl then we can pvp all the time , ok??

ps. the video is 1/2 on the way

thing is...u cant let him zealot and frenzy

if ure SPS u can cancel that, zealot and frenzy takes time to be activated and usually they (Titans) they use that skill that recovers part of the health

u just have to pay attention and use cancel just after he does these skills...remember cancel is 600 range

i never had problem with destroyers, never

i played as elemental summoner as main, which was easy kill most of the classes in solo pvps like that, but i had sorcerer sub which is very similar to a SPS, just with a more effective slow and decay

btw, elemental summoner had nightmare light, just looks like heavy in the elf female avatar

XaioXaio, if u need a safe spot to lvl up without so much pvp, i suggest forest of dead, there u have some lvl 77 mobs named "Vampire" which are holy weak and u can kill in one hit with solar spark or light vortex, also my friend was a SPS and she got 2 low A grade fists drop from that mob!!!

u know any cheats or something? if not only 1 word SUICIDE , i mean if a bishop can't survive vs him how could a pp heal himself or run away (except of return), thought i don't know how u play maybe u could , well i just say this guy may be a cheater or he is a monster in pvp ... most of the server knows him , and thouse who know him would avoid fighing him . btw what was yr name on echokinetics? maybe i know u .

ive been in L2 since 2004 and i never heard about him

and yes, frenzy kills anyone in 2 or 3 hits...just go and learn what a destroyer does and than learn to kill him..theres no secret since DS is one of the most lame classes in the game

well he let me be , we did go to l2core together i think that he won't kill me like in pk way , but i would pretty much enjoy killing him atleast once

he dosen't really need to use frenzy to kill me in 2-3 hits ...

he dosen't really need to use frenzy to kill me in 2-3 hits ...

ahh no?

than hes full buffed in top grade gear and ure not buffed in devotion robe set...

because destroyers are very bad damage dealers without frenzy+rage+zealot

i played on some l2j high rate servers and destroyers were 1 of the biggest p.atak classes , also they eaven have more p.atak with a bow then an archer (when used rage, and rage is 2 min skill with 2 min reload) , also with a heavens divider with rage i had 2,1k p.atak how could u have more with any other class? , and its true i have only propet buffs most of the time , also he has skills with power 6797 if u are unbuffed with a bad armor u would die from 1 atak

also my 100th post :)

yes but theyre ubber slow (also low atk speed), theyre supposed to be close range, with blunts, poles and 2 handed swords..they have 40 str if i remember, what adds them a nice patk, but they have bad DEX what means a crap critical rate and atk speed..and in this game, damage is all about criticals

destroyer has a big penalty with bow, not to mention its range is only 600 so sucks against any character that can hit u from 900 range

the power of the skill...yes crush of doom have a big power, but u need to be in the nose of ur enemie to use that, whats hard with ur bad moving speed..unless ure inside a catacomb

play a destroyer that way u mentioned is the worst mistake u can do..rage adds a lil boots to patk only

a destroyer shines when u activate frenzy+rage and zealot together and attack ur enemy from behind when he is fighting mobs,

other than that, its slow, lame, and can be killed by anyone who knows what is doing

omgggg...take buffs and kill destro...nothink easier...when u hav PP buffs, some BD and Sws in party, some empower and prophecy then he can put his eminence to his ass because u will kill him till he can say !!!!O_O!!!!  just slow him, then cancel and play with him  ;D when nothink better just sleep/nuke/sleep/nuke...when u can't kill him with whole party there should be somethink wrong with ur party