New Exploit! (Go to nearest!)

Maxtor

You can abuse this exploit while someone pk at you , then you ressurect yourself and kill him to drop his items.

After this you must explain him how did you ressurect , and hope that he wont petition a gm.

I belive that this exploit is actually "legal", most of the private servers modify the client themselves, you should be allowed to modify it too, you could throw this in their face and beg for forgivenes, maybe if your lucky you wont get banned :)

ok ok, it works fine.. BUT, is there any way to save exp? coz i play on 3x server, i have 70+ and it pisses me off when u got killed and loose 4%... maybe u gotta click sumwhere or smth :D dunno.. PLS WTF DO SMTH, save my exp :cry: lets say u got killed, u lost exp and when u press to nearest village, u ressurect and ur exp is back? coz its not to me!

i don't think it exist a log file for each players' date='think about it ...large txt whith every action for eache player.[/quote']

Believe me, I visit a dev forum of L2 and they do have the way to find out who use this Exploit. In fact they are already looking for a fix to spread it out.

Hope they dont find it so quickly because this is a cool exploit.

BTW any of you know what are the exact strings that need to be change in nwindow.dll?

I want to find a way to do this but keep the buffs too, good for PVP servers.

i don't think it exist a log file for each players' date='think about it ...large txt whith every action for eache player.[/quote']

Believe me, I visit a dev forum of L2 and they do have the way to find out who use this Exploit. In fact they are already looking for a fix to spread it out.

Hope they dont find it so quickly because this is a cool exploit.

BTW any of you know what are the exact strings that need to be change in nwindow.dll?

I want to find a way to do this but keep the buffs too, good for PVP servers.

check the source page, they have posted the way what to hex in nwindow.dll in latest pages of allcheats.ru