hellbound [C++] Hybrid L2 (10x) High Five - Retail-Like server / Live on June 20, 2011

HybridL2

Welcome to a brand new way to develop a Lineage II Emulation server!

First, a little about our system:

Unlike most emulation systems we wrote the main core in C++, although we are not the first to do something like this we have taken it a few steps further. First is that since Java based cores are easy to use and manager we took those elements and coded them into our system. Things such as the Admin Panel and all the normal Java features/commands are in our C++ core. The second thing that is different is that our C++ core uses Java script injection; this means the quests, multisells, skills and 90% of the system scripts are written in Java script and called by the main core.

Coding the system in C++ give this core the stability to handle up to 6000 players, a feature that Java based cores lack. We also use MSSQL to handle our database as it more efficient and stable when handling large databases, MySQL was not powerful enough for us, plus our software is true 64bit Technology and only runs on a Windows 64bit Platform (we do not support Linux).

Register and log into the server to help us make Hybrid L2 one of the best Linage II Emulation cores around.

Chronical:

• High Five - Part 5

Rates:

• XP/SP: 10x
    Party XP/SP: 1.3x
    Drop/Spoil: 10x
    Adena: 10x
    Seal Stones: 2x
    Quest Drop: 5x (Not all quests are effected yet)
    Manor: 1x
    Pet XP: 2x
    Raid Boss: 1x
    Raid Boss Jewelry: 1x
    Fishing: 2x

Quest Reward Rates:

• Repeatable Quests:  3x Adena / 2x Items / 2x XP / 2x SP
    One Time Quests: 4x Adena / 2x Items / 5x XP / 5x SP

MAIN FEATURES:

• Safe Enchant: Weapons, Jewelry & Armor +3 / One Piece Armor +4 (Same as retail; 66%)
    Max Enchant: +16
    No Donations (Might open Donations eventually but for Hair Accessories/non Game altering items Only)
    Shout Channel is Global
    All Class Quests Must be Completed (Necessary for testing reasons)
    Vitality
    Retail Buff Times
    No GM Shop
    No NPC Buffer
    Gear from “S” Grade up must be crafted; "A" Grade can be bought in Giran Luxury Shop (Hi5)
    Auto Item Decay (10 minutes)
    No auto pickup
    No auto learn skills
    No MP Pots

FEATURES:

• Lineage II: High Five - Part 5
    Full Anti-Bot Protection (Custom developed for our Hybrid system)
    Anti-DDOS Protection (Cisco Router w/ Hardware Firewall)
    Limited Dual Boxing (Anti Dual-Boxing System / 1 IP per WAN and 1 IP per PC, max 2: cannot be the same)
    Weekly Restarts (Every Saturday Morning)
    Full Geodata & Dynamic Pathfinding (Completely recoded / We have an actual Geodata Developer on our team)
    Olympiad Anti-Feed System (Clan and Alliance members cannot fight against each other)
    All chats, items, quests, drops, enchants and GM functions are logged
    Grand Olympiad System - New system only available in High Five
    Augmentation
    Seven Signs
    All Seven Signs Epic Quests working
    Castle Sieges
    Fortress Sieges
    Master Craft
    All Kamalokas
    All Pailakas
    Territory Wars
    Rim Pailakas (Fortress/Castle Instances)
    Several Level 80+ Zones (Mirthril Mines, Giants Cave, Field of Whispers, Sel Muham, etc)
    80% Working Hellbound
    Gracia Area with many working quests and Raid Bosses
    Many High Five quests have been added
    Many Level 81+ Skills working with retail formulas
    All mobs have working retail drop lists (Including Raid Bosses)
    Pet Evolve System
    Enhanced Baby Pets w/working Buffs
    Offline Shop/Craft
    Offline Shop/Craft Restoration System
    Working Community Board System

SPECIAL FEATURES:

• Hellbound points: x2
    Seeds only needs 4 players to enter

SERVER HARDWARE:
    • Server hosting in Paris, France at OVH
      Intel® Core™ i7-920 Quadcore (2 CPU's - 8 Total) 3.2 GHz incl. Hyper-Threading Technology
      RAM: 12 GB DDR3 RAM
      Hard discs: 2 x 1500 GB SATA-II HDD 12k RPM (Software-RAID 1)
      NIC: 1 GBit OnBoard connected at 100 MBit
      Unlimited Traffic
      100 MBit Bandwidth
      Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition (64bit)

Looks amazing, gonna try it out.

How many people online? How well is the development in H5 gone/going? All skills working or what? Sorry, just curious as to it being 10x I can't test it all/see for myself. :p

Also: Sup with the dualboxing? "Limited Dual Boxing (Anti Dual-Boxing System / 1 IP per WAN and 1 IP per PC, max 2: cannot be the same)"

Does that mean I'm only allowed 1 char or what? No habla, iz tew complicated for mi to understand

Looks amazing, gonna try it out.

How many people online? How well is the development in H5 gone/going? All skills working or what? Sorry, just curious as to it being 10x I can't test it all/see for myself. :p

Also: Sup with the dualboxing? "Limited Dual Boxing (Anti Dual-Boxing System / 1 IP per WAN and 1 IP per PC, max 2: cannot be the same)"

Does that mean I'm only allowed 1 char or what? No habla, iz tew complicated for mi to understand

Since we have not been open long we only have about 100 players at peak times. The development team is very active and the server is updated at least once a week. There is no private server in existence that has all skills working but we do have a large amount of Freya/High Five features and skills working that most servers still missing; our core is probably 4 months ahead of everybody else.

Our team is using the leaked retail Freya scripts to add and correct things that have been missing or bugged in others cores for a long time. Plus my entire team plays on the retail servers so we are able to check things.

The anti dual boxing system means you are only able to log one account per PC with two PC's maximum; two clients maximum. If you try to log in more than one client on your computer it will kick the first client out. This protection is coded into the server so there is no way for players to alter their clients to bypass it.

Ah, the 1 char per PC is a bit harsh on people who're interested in joining alone D: Though I'll be fine since I've got 2 pcs. You should honestly think about raising it up to 2 boxes per pc; as a suggestion. It's not harsh on me since my PCs are next to each other but I'm sure that'll play a factor in turning people away from your server. :O

Ah, the 1 char per PC is a bit harsh on people who're interested in joining alone D: Though I'll be fine since I've got 2 pcs. You should honestly think about raising it up to 2 boxes per pc; as a suggestion. It's not harsh on me since my PCs are next to each other but I'm sure that'll play a factor in turning people away from your server. :O

Sorry, our decision on our dual boxing policy will not change. Players who like to play alone will have to play alone or find other players/clan to join.

Auto Item Decay (10 minutes)
Skills are auto learned
No auto learn skills

I'm confused...

You say skills are autolearn and after 2 more lines, you say no autolearn skills..

C++ is not synonymous with l2off.

Having part of your emulator as C++ does not make it anywhere close to l2off.

They did not have one for C++ so I used the closet things to it. L2OFF is C+ anyway so technically they are the same. :)

It's fixed.

I'm confused...

You say skills are autolearn and after 2 more lines, you say no autolearn skills..

Typo. Fixed.

Nice rates  ;) Online Players?

We have not been open long, averages around 100 players at peak times but population is growing slowly.

Update: New website is online but we are still missing a nice header title for it if anybody is interested is doing one. :)

Join us!