Sugestion!

Yakamoto

Remove:

• Cs Moderator
  • WoW Moderator
  • L2OFF Developer

Groups

Since there no mods and sections are kinda dead.

Add more games Runes of Magic,Rift,Minecraft,Crossfire,Flyff,and other...

Add Anime Manga section.

Add edit priv to Legendary Members lol.

Make more events.

Remove:

• Cs Moderator
  • WoW Moderator
  • L2OFF Developer

Groups

Since there no mods and sections are kinda dead.

CS & WoW must go into a Game moderator, managing all the game boards except L2..

L2Off sections aren't that dead as you think ^^ actually mxc is the 'top' l2off forum right now lol.Some members could be L2Off but, you know ^^

Add more games Runes of Magic,Rift,Minecraft,Crossfire,Flyff,and other...
I haven't even seen a single share for them in Other games...why do you need more dead boards?

Add Anime Manga section.
Though it will be dead, why not?

Add edit priv to Legendary Members lol.
You know that won't change. I would suggest edit to posts(not topics..) at least, but..

Make more events.
Would you do something without reward?^^

CS & WoW must go into a Game moderator, managing all the game boards except L2..

L2Off sections aren't that dead as you think ^^ actually mxc is the 'top' l2off forum right now lol.Some members could be L2Off but, you know ^^I haven't even seen a single share for them in Other games...why do you need more dead boards?Though it will be dead, why not?You know that won't change. I would suggest edit to posts(not topics..) at least, but..Would you do something without reward?^^

about game mod thats good too

You wont see share for them cause no one checking the other games section,how the forum will grow up without new sections etc,forum it's kinda old with l2 and these sections we have now we need something fresh and good.

many ppl from the forum are watching anime manga i thing it will be active ssection.

Give rewards then xd

You ppl have to speak with Maxtor seriously,he should give some admin priv to 1 from the global mods

Already done it.. and muchhhh more But...