hellbound [L2OFF] L2 Aether

Malfey

+1..

I'm playing there but i think it would be better w/o all those customs...

you got to have 24 buff slots + tattoo + custom weap/armor on a mid rate server...

Since i can't edit my post i am forced to dp ...

Servers have custom yes but they don't give jedai stats believe me...And besides in oly you aren't allowed to wear customs so I think it's quite reasonable to say that customs have no bigger count than farming attributes :) After all Oly is where you can truly see if one's l2 abilities are big or small :)

I am playing there too, server needs some players and then it will be perfect :), But in my opinion you should remove customs, not for the balance but it doesnt stuck to this type of server

The archers are kind of strong, mages too. I have full custom with archer and hit mages for 5000 crit and mages have 2150 casting speed in full custom and hit 3000 each...

The archers are kind of strong, mages too. I have full custom with archer and hit mages for 5000 crit and mages have 2150 casting speed in full custom and hit 3000 each...

Nice server ^^