[L2J] L2-Certus

Sutherland

Ok sure, buffs slots aren't enough even for the basic buffs(not greaters, not resists, no chants, no lvl 76 songs).

I can't play, sorry. Make it without buffer at all, or with 4 more slots.

Except if divine insipiration is auto-learned...

P.S. I was wrong, it is ok it gives divine insipiration.

Ok sure, buffs slots aren't enough even for the basic buffs(not greaters, not resists, no chants, no lvl 76 songs).

I can't play, sorry. Make it without buffer at all, or with 4 more slots.

Except if divine insipiration is auto-learned...

P.S. I was wrong, it is ok it gives divine insipiration.

Divine inspiration is auto-learned. You just have to level up to get it.

Well it seems good server and i try it for half hour + 2 of my friends.

My 2 friends don't like it because of buff slots and i guess more guys the same.

Anyway,good luck.

My 2 friends don't like it because of buff slots and i guess more guys the same.

Anyway,good luck.

I changed my mind. The server is awesome. It combines mass pvp, party farming and clans count a lot(made my own, InfinityHeroes). Also it's not easy to grow your clan and that's awesome.

GJ.

Anyway,good luck.

Buff slots are fine.Login and PM me ;)

I changed my mind. The server is awesome. It combines mass pvp, party farming and clans count a lot(made my own, InfinityHeroes). Also it's not easy to grow your clan and that's awesome.

GJ.

Still has some issues,the whole damage formula must be increased

Buff slots are fine.Login and PM me ;)

Okay in a bit nub ;D .

Still has some issues,the whole damage formula must be increased

But they have to be rly carefull if try to do this,because it can bring mega unbalance.

Balance is just fine, but the whole damage must be increased

daggers dealing 800 dmg in mage's back, archers criting for 900 at mages, mages dealing 300-400dmg to other ppl..

But longer pvps is nice, because there will be mass pvp.

Yeah, that's exactly what the admin wants, but I guess the community doesn't like it. Anyway, we will try to find a solution.

I wanna make it clear that the balance is fine, just the pvps last longer, because the damages are a big decreased.

Yeah, that's exactly what the admin wants, but I guess the community doesn't like it. Anyway, we will try to find a solution.

I wanna make it clear that the balance is fine, just the pvps last longer, because the damages are a big decreased.

I also think that the damages are balanced but Integer has lowered it to all classes so we have longer mass pvps.Server in overall is great combining pvp with farm in an excellent way.In my opinion best pvp server around atm.

I also think that the damages are balanced but Integer has lowered it to all classes so we have longer mass pvps.Server in overall is great combining pvp with farm in an excellent way.In my opinion best pvp server around atm.

That's for sure

Balance is perfect anyway