* Small Engines

* Custom Unique Features

* Adapting

* Fixing Existing engines/system/whatever

* Custom Zone types

* New NpcInstances for new npcs

* Adding Codes to your Pack(svn)

* Setup L2Jservers/mysql

I do only Custom Codings means no Retail Features nor i will touch any Skill formulas whatsoever. I can Create Small systems/events so on for your Server, i can adapt features from chronicle to chronicle if no Client modding is Required, i can fix your Existing Engines/systems/features. I allso do Add Codes to your Source or svn(preffered) extending existing features/engines/systems whit your Ideas

L2JServer Freya Pack(SVN)

* Lastest REV

* Syn from time to time whit l2jserver source

Features

Events

* 5 small EXP/sp/adena/enchant events ( double exp event or 10% more enchant success chance) automatic

* Kino Event

* Poker Event

* UndergroundTournament event

* Quiz Event

* Phoenix free Engine

- tvt/ctf/lms

* 1 vs 1/ 2 vs 2

- requalar

- noble

- hero

- class based

* party vs party

Custom Features

* Captcha System

* Custom Community Board(Top pvp/pk/announcements/events/Features/Server Rules/Donator,voter,promoter Item Shop)

* Top pvp/pk player Choosen every 24 hours Colorized nick able to gain hero coin(more comming)

* PvP Reward Table

* delvl manager

* server info npc

* Fake Pc

* Sheme Buffer

* Newbie Helper(like L2forgotten)

* New farming/pvp zonesa(types)

* Donation System including Premium buffs/slots/exp rate/ increased hp/cp/mp

* Voter Status System

* Promotion Reward System

* and more..

note : this is just the basic source, you can Request more Features to the pack so you can create your individual Pack for your Server

Live Test Server is Aviable ofc on a Dedicated server box for you to test

Payment Method

Pm me here whit a Detailed Information about what exactly you need and what Price you did think about.

I will Pm you back once i did read your Requests if i accept or Decline it, I am not in need of Money so i will not do every job nor i have the Time for it

Once i accepted your Deal you can add me on MSN and we will Discuss it Further.

Once we worked everything out we will set a Deadline when the code ahs to be Delivered, i will Code it whithin that deadline maybe on that day or i finish it faster.

I will provice a Test server to Test out the Feature, I have my own Server box Located in a Datacenter for a Test Server, if your Statisfied whit the Feature.

i will send you the Code After Payment, and we will go happy our own Ways.

Payment

Only Paypal in USD or EURO

Contact

Only via PM here on MxC please. my msn gets flooded whit enough People

l2j team has started on C4...

I sadly announce that they started on chronicle 1. In the beginning they didn't even use databases, everything was stored in CSV files. L2j was first hosted on sourceforge and when they moved to their own dedicated servers, they didn't upload the old versions and began "freshly" from C4. Rty8V.png

Trusted, good luck... But please, l2j team has started on C4...

thanks

I sadly announce that they started on chronicle 1. In the beginning they didn't even use databases, everything was stored in CSV files. L2j was first hosted on sourceforge and when they moved to their own dedicated servers, they didn't upload the old versions and began "freshly" from C4. Rty8V.png

anyway i said from c1-freya to avoid useless spams on my msg box on what chronicle i can work on. seems like it went wrong way.

• 1 month later...