[WTS] Gracia Final PTS

As i know every one call me here scammer.

Why ? Becose i was selling this dvampire dll with key.

BUT first i buy it. Then i sell it like [maxtor,manton,fr3db do it] any many many others.

Some time ago even [sieghed,moor etc.] have selling kation work and now this files are for free.

If no one have this files for free why i can't sell it ? it's funny.

Fr3DBr, is a 'coder', he is teamed up with dvampire and he sells his "own team" work.

So you were not doing the same, in any closer way, so yes you can be called as scammer since you was taking advantage on something that you didn't made.

Other guys that do it in the same way are : Kation(Vanganth) and GuardEx commercially speaking, rest of guys that did like you can be only considered as scammers.

Sure, "Oh they are selling l2off files now that i dont have", well eventually these files gonna be out, still they are not selling clean files are other noobs are doing, they are already selling their own work built in the top of it, so its different history, and its up to then if they will share the clean/off pack or not, Besides this nothing can be done, except waiting.

So try to compare the things, selling something that you didn't coded, unless you are a official reseller this is scamming, since you cannot provide fixes, supports or anything for that customer, so he dies with the files he bought from you.

And if you get the files, of course you can sell it, i just said once you get it you surelly will sell it as you always did.

But fr3dbr wasnt work with dvampire 2 year's ago :)

And he was selling cracked dll's.

And first off all. Dont tell me like this. Becose i dont think that fr3dbr or kation work in ncsoft and they have rights to sell l2off files.

Code l2 from begining then sell it. THEN call me scammer when i will sell you'r work.

And first off all. Dont tell me like this. Becose i dont this so that fr3dbr or kation work in ncsoft and they have rights to sell l2off files.

Code l2 from begining then sell it. THEN call me scammer when i will sell you'r work.

He was not :D, you think he was heh.

And again nobody said about "l2off files", read better what i said above.

And again nobody said about "l2off files", read better what i said above.

Dont tell me that fr3dbr and kation write script's/html's/etc. from begining. They just edit this l2off files and selling it. Like cracker's do.

They just edit you'r files and selling it.

NCSOFT way -- > You take c4(now gf) pack edit it and sell.

btw: let's end it. I dont wanna be dekarmed. :D

Dont tell me that fr3dbr and kation write script's/html's/etc. from begining. They just edit this l2off files and selling it.

Theres no reason for you be de-karmed.

Also yeah as i told you, what they are selling is their own work, if you get clean files do all yourself and sell it its your own work, respect.

If you base on their stuff (taking advantage) then you are scamming ;).

Theres no reason for you be de-karmed.

Also yeah as i told you, what they are selling is their own work, if you get clean files do all yourself and sell it its your own work, respect.

If you base on their stuff (taking advantage) then you are scamming ;).

I have a different opinion and you have another ;)

BUT, I admire and respect fr3dbr,kation guardex etc. work's. With out them l2off will die fast

I have a different opinion and you have another ;)

BUT, I admire and respect fr3dbr,kation guardex etc. work's. With out them l2off will die fast

Right the forum is here for we exchange our opnions in a respectful manner ;)

Dont tell me that fr3dbr and kation write script's/html's/etc. from begining. They just edit this l2off files and selling it. Like cracker's do.

They just edit you'r files and selling it.

NCSOFT way -- > You take c4(now gf) pack edit it and sell.

They can sell the extender and DLL's cause its their work. Crackers do it as a proof of concept that they can break the security, its called Reverse Engineering, and they release the stuff as proof of concept, if you check, most of crackers say "If you like it, buy it" ,and they say to, "We are not your software suppliers if you want something, buy it". You still don't have any idea

You are freed or manton. They sell some time ago dll vampire too. Remember ?

Even maxtor sell this dvampire shit.

As i know every one call me here scammer.

Why ? Becose i was selling this dvampire dll with key almost two year's ago ?

BUT first i had pay for it. Then i sell it like [maxtor,manton,fr3db do it] any many many others.

Some time ago even [sieghed,moor etc.] have selling kation work and now this files are for free.

If no one have this files for free why i can't sell it ? it's funny.

I call you scammer cause you sold 1.2.3.5 Vang extender, even when it was free.

And first off all. Dont tell me like this. Becose i dont think that fr3dbr or kation work in ncsoft and they have rights to sell l2off files.

Wrong, he was selling DepmAx64 V2, and files were a gift.

Stop talking Shakal, you have no -beep-ing clue about anything, you are here since october 25, 2009 and in all this time you didn't even learned how to setup properly a server, you were talking that "YOU" were continuing L2InC files development, and everybody knows that is A FAKE, you just stolen them, thats why community dies,  cause people like you want to become "The Big Guys", but the point is that, "The Big Guys" learned to do his job, means "Knowledge is the most valuable thing" and you don't have it, i started learning, im not an expert but at least i learned and grow up and i have balls to admit my faults, you don't have them, you in case of troubles you run, instead of admit your faults, you are just a piece of -beep- from the street, and for me its a shame, being from the same country.

i have rpg-club files for selling, unlocked, no key or something like that

PM me if u want or add msn

nascimento.toninho@hotmail.com

WAT DA FAK.

A mod junk it lol.