[WTS] Gracia Final PTS

i have rpg-club files for selling, unlocked, no key or something like that

PM me if u want or add msn

nascimento.toninho@hotmail.com

yeah, right. :D

I will give you 1 euro for them because this is certianly a scam.. and if not then proove it. ;)

wrong section.

Anyway files will be shared here soon.

Not only here, every single corner, to prevent people like you trying to sell them, even after they will be free.

If you are selling the ones I have now then I can see why they are going to be shared for free eventually. They are so buggy that I would be embarassed to run a server using them.

I won't even take the  time to share them, I will let somebody else do it so I do not get flamed for posting crap files. :D

If you want good GF files then buy them from AdvExt64 since they have actually fixed the problems rpg-club had with bugs and exploits.

hahahaha booooooooooooooooooooooooombbbbb, the files have many exploits, dupes, crashes paying for then is bullshit :D, soon gonna be shared =D

if you want something serious you must buy an good extender to cover all these problems :P.

As i know every one call me here scammer.

Why ? Becose i was selling this dvampire dll with key almost two year's ago ?

BUT first i had pay for it. Then i sell it like [maxtor,manton,fr3db do it] any many many others.

Some time ago even [sieghed,moor etc.] have selling kation work and now this files are for free.

If no one have this files for free why i can't sell it ? it's funny.