[L2J]L2Retro

Xanderॐ

Pre-main:

To haters: If you hate us, or our servers, flame us in private messages as much as you want, dont make a mess of the forums and respect the rest of the users reading it. Plus its not fair for a topic to stay at top as if it was sticky due to flaming replies bumping it.

To gamers: Each person has a different tase. Some may like our custom server, some may not. If you dont like it you dont really have to make a mess of it. We respect anyones opinion as long as its not expressed in animalistic maners. If you prefer retail type servers that focus on improving lowrate retail gameplay there is no reason to flame us for not going that way. There are plenty of good lowrates/retail servers to play far better than ours in terms of lowrate gameplay.

About us

We are a group of people who believe that we humans should not be patronized and clustered by barriers that others put on us and that we should always challenge what is already predefined by others. To achieve this we specialize passionately in our work to improve our abilities so as we are able to build new things better than the old ones. We are addicted to making  mid-high rate servers with customization when and where necessary so as to correct past mistakes, improve gameplay and provide an enjoyable game experience. For that we have created the following server, which we invite you to join.

About our server

Introduction:

Our server is up for a week now and we have more than 300 players online already and it keeps increasing. Real, no shops, no bots, no boxes.

Server pack:

Our server uses l2jservers.com emulator high five version enhanced by our own code to work according to the community expected standards. It is a highrate custom server with medium to minimum farming and pvp oriented. We chose the hi5 version even unfinished, cause we believe that in that way by testing l2jservers product we contribute to the open source and free emulator of l2jserver. Paying back the due in a way :)

Gameplay

We have enchanted the retail gameplay with new features that aim to provide adventure, cooperation and mass events/happenings while maintaining the flavor of default l2j gameplay. Those features goal is to change pve from boring to exciting, to encourage people to go in pvp win or lose and to stipulate more communication between players ingame by introducing real society elements.

Security – Boting

To prevent serious security issues and unfair advantages of botters, we have installed in our server lameguard, the top and currently not bypassed 3rd party protection system which prevents any bot or third party program ( phx ) to log in the game.

Detailed features:

Can be found here:

www.l2retro.com/forum

Hope to see you ingame. You should give it a try and like it or not. Its up to you.

Custom .... and proud ;)

Screenshots:

[table][tr][td]farming.th.jpg

[/td][td]featuresu.th.jpg

[/td][td]mass1.th.jpg

[/td][td]mass2.th.jpg

[/td][td]panoramicq.th.jpg

[/td][/tr][/table]

Im not good enough in balance , since i last played Lineage 2 on l2inc 2 years ago. Two other staff members are doing the class balance. But i was hoping you could help us too. Bee Engine is open to players, so you can actually contribute yourself.

Im not good enough in balance , since i last played Lineage 2 on l2inc 2 years ago. Two other staff members are doing the class balance. But i was hoping you could help us too. Bee Engine is open to players, so you can actually contribute yourself.

I was already spamming about balance since the server opened and I don't get even any answer about nukers issues.

You wont get any reply if you suggest things. Did you bother configuring the nukers setup yourself ? If theres something in balance you dont like, you can change it yourself in a contained environment and call the admins to test it. If its good they will apply it to the normal game server.

MrIntense Lixxit, epic fail!

@Leluche i'm playing there and server is awesome just u should increase a lil spoil rate and adamantine drop in normal drops, so we can have a lil less farm :P

A lil suggestion:

1. PvP Rank + PvP Title Color System (Every 500 PvP ur title change color).

2. Every day 1st, 2nd, 3rd best pvpers get a reward and same for 1sr, 2nd, 3rd best healers. What do u think? ^^