League Of Legends Random Topic!

This is how the game ended up ... What am i supposed to say now? I will just wait for season 3 (even with 1050- 1100 elo start IF NOT RESET) and duo with my friends .. i have a whole season to get up again ;D

2yvwd2o.jpg

you got a support(let's say that he is supposed to be support) without heal skill(like soraka,taric,sona).

where's your life steal?

how do you expect to win a game if you can't even dominate your lane?

Indeed i had pleanty of potisions .. I didnt need lifesteal at all .. the reason is that i left lane really early cause of turret loss and they stopped pushing so i tried my luck in mid ...

If you wanna raise your elo, then you should stop blaming your team every time you lose. Even if you clearly lost because of a teammate, you should question yourself "What could I do, but didn't do?", "What kind of mistakes did our enemies take advantage of?" etc

That's the only way you can improve.

If you wanna raise your elo, then you should stop blaming your team every time you lose. Even if you clearly lost because of a teammate, you should question yourself "What could I do, but didn't do?", "What kind of mistakes did our enemies take advantage of?" etc

That's the only way you can improve.

most people think that because they won their lanes they are automatically better than the rest, so they will keep blaming their team even if they are ruining the teamfights

most people think that because they won their lanes they are automatically better than the rest, so they will keep blaming their team even if they are ruining the teamfights

It takes something more than winning your lane and doing well in team fights to win a game ;p

its the same with akali and maybe lb, moves like yagger

No lol, he's a beast at late game especially.

Trinity Force, Ionic spark, Last Whisper, Ga.

GG game