[SHARE] PacketX - Hack L2J + L2Off

ok I know why it's giving the error, .Net Framework is giving a error that hes not able to find L2Crypt.dll but what he really means is that ur missing a .dll in ur windows

The Fix:

1. Download the msvcr100d.dll from http://www.dll-files.com/pop.php?dll=msvcr100d

2. Drag/Drop the file to: C:\\Windows\\System

3. Try L2PacketX again ;)

when i login nothing happens , is it my server's protection ?

when i login nothing happens , is it my server's protection ?

for freya it works fine but I also tested it at interlude and it's not working yet

So soon I should need to fix it also for interlude

But remember that this is just a beta release of the program so there could be bugs

for freya it works fine but I also tested it at interlude and it's not working yet

So soon I should need to fix it also for interlude

But remember that this is just a beta release of the program so there could be bugs

alright cool , im waiting for the interlude release good luck :)

anyway for those who want to run it for freya just copy the dll as he said , i didnt have the error anymore

If that doesn't work, you will have to extract the file to your system directory.

By default, this is C:\Windows\System (Windows 95/98/Me), C:\WINNT\System32 (Windows NT/2000), or C:\Windows\System32 (Windows XP, Vista, 7).

Make sure overwrite any existing files (but make a backup copy of the original file).

Reboot your computer.

If the problem still occurs, try the following:

1. Press Start and select Run.

2. Type CMD and press Enter (or if you use Windows ME, type COMMAND).

3. Type regsvr32 "filename".dll and press Enter.

If not works do this way:)

Dragon nice work, looking for interlude:P

it's something like hlapex but then more advanced

Hey dragonhunter.. thanks for the program that was a really nice share.. but i got a question that i would like to ask you.. when l2 loads and i insert my account the screen totally freezes and the l2 window is not responding.. what should i do? thanks again

I have another problem... when i press start & inject the packetX window freezes.I'm using windows 7 and it says (not responding).Happened to anybody else?

EDIT:Well i fixed it just by starting l2 without packetX and then using inject to the process.But still i stuck at login.