hellbound [L2J] L2-Evolution

NicholasEvo

you mean lameguard? that l2tower can work on? and its also client modding which is illegal.

or maybe the DC pack that l2tower can work on?

their is no 100% bot protection, i know it, you know it.

we do our best to keep them under control and will soon be implementing a scheme:

" quote from evo forums by DEV-Black"

Now, my ideea was to make the bot report button functional and that the GM s check the reports and as soon as they prove one of the reported players is a bot, we will have a special gm command that will add those players that where found boting some kind of points (ofcourse jail also).

When a player is found boting more than 5 times, we can add to all his chars that are IP related a stat that changes his name color so all know he is a proved boter, and you dont get red if you pk him.

It will be a good enough punishment, because they will get PK everywhere by everyone and they will think twice before starting the bot program.

Fixs for today!

2011-06-20

- Fixed Auto Vote Reward Handler!

- Increased chance of all 6 elemental stone

- ".changepassword oldpass newpass newpass" new voice comand to change password

- Soul Crystals levleling chance increased

- Raidboss dropchance doubled

- Updating Magical Backfire skill

- Retail fortress teleports

- Remove decrease speed effect in some bleed skill according to retail

- Instant Jump reworked

- Some talisman shouldn't b Magic Skills.

- Set Karma Burn Rate to 25x to fit server's xp rate

650+ and growing.

Really this is the best server out there.

All the admin team is very active on forum and ingame too. They help ppl and they are checking/fixing bugs every day.

They are doing a great job.

First of all none of the staff play the server.

secondly where have you got this information? i'd love to see some kind of evidence?

The staff have no affiliation with anyone on this server, this is our project and its going really well. we would never be foolish enough to endanger a brilliant server by having one of us play it, our interests no longer lay in "playing the game".

Give it a go you will not be disapointed we even have anhialation seed working!

we had evils retail like, but we reverted them to like most lol servers as the players did not understand how it should work

thats the only concession we have made thus far in regards to game play.

First of all none of the staff play the server.

secondly where have you got this information? i'd love to see some kind of evidence?

The staff have no affiliation with anyone on this server, this is our project and its going really well. we would never be foolish enough to endanger a brilliant server by having one of us play it, our interests no longer lay in "playing the game".

Give it a go you will not be disapointed we even have anhialation seed working!

we had evils retail like, but we reverted them to like most lol servers as the players did not understand how it should work

thats the only concession we have made thus far in regards to game play.

s1kario is gm wake up on l2helios he do the same he's gm name gm hell

ok first of all, this server is run by 4 people all are real life friends.

just because someone you hate may have screwed you over on some previous server does not mean he is in anyway affiliated with our staff.

I rarely log into the game i have no idea who this character is your talking of, however id kindly appreciate it if you would cut the crap

and stop trying to bad mouth the server we have worked long and bluddy hard on, just because your butt hurt over some previous server.

Again the staff have not played lineage2 at all since probably gosh lets see... hellbound probably, the last one.

we were that far behind the times in game mechanics i purchased a character on teon to catch up, which was not cheap!

kindly take your lame flame elsewhere