[Guide] How to jungle with jax

`Rοmeο

Maybe they're the best players to play League of Legends? or are you better?

Also morde is an AP char, do you not know anything? You buy hextech and it gives spell vamp, so no, you do not need HP for his skills.

SHIELD ES ALWAYS UP MENG, MORDE ES #1

No. Morde is an offtank.

And btw Shaco is useless. I know i have broken you heart but it is  true.

No. Morde is an offtank.

And btw Shaco is useless. I know i have broken you heart but it is  true.

yes whatever, shaco is uselss

only tryndamere is so -beep-ing op champ, that must be alwasy perma ban OMGGGGG RIOT WHY NO NERF HIM WHYYYY?????

Τhat's why 1800++ elo is elo hell rebornWho cares bout them srsly...

you serius ? elo hell exist from elo 300-2400 rofl

yes whatever, shaco is uselss

only tryndamere is so -beep-ing op champ, that must be alwasy perma ban OMGGGGG RIOT WHY NO NERF HIM WHYYYY?????

you serius ? elo hell exist from elo 300-2400 rofl

Tryndamere is trash rly..

About elo hell , yes elo hell is from 300 - until Gregor's Elo.

Tryndamere is trash rly..

About elo hell , yes elo hell is from 300 - until Gregor's Elo.

wtf? you stupid?

tryndamere 6 seconds can pwn everyone, he so op

one time i had in my team

1775 elo player, 0-3 lane, outplayed at minions, from enemy's team last pick

i dont know if that was just a bad game for him, or he totally sux :D

the joke about tryndamere being op is ridiculous...:/ trynda is a threat only to low level ! i doubt anyone above 1000 elo will pick him! he is just a solochamp like teemo or caitlyn...no team spirit no real fight cc no stun no skill effects for the team no aoe.  btw shaco is an assasin and a ganger and not a fighter like trynda,which means he wont initiate a fight...despite he is so glass breaking he has aoe,cc,slow,escape/ganging ability and incredible first blooder

the joke about tryndamere being op is ridiculous...:/ trynda is a threat only to low level ! i doubt anyone above 1000 elo will pick him! he is just a solochamp like teemo or caitlyn...no team spirit no real fight cc no stun no skill effects for the team no aoe.  btw shaco is an assasin and a ganger and not a fighter like trynda,which means he wont initiate a fight...despite he is so glass breaking he has aoe,cc,slow,escape/ganging ability and incredible first blooder

Teemo and Cait can at least offer some map awareness to the team, while Teemo is one of the best backdoorers in the game, since he cannot get easily caught if the enemy team tries to stop him from splitpushing.

No. Morde is an offtank.

And btw Shaco is useless. I know i have broken you heart but it is  true.

Properties of a tank

CC

Lots of HP

Taunt?

Stun?

Can you force people to focus you in a teamfight?

Can you be ignored in a teamfight?

Survivability

Is it worth nerfing your damage to put into armor/mr with this champion?

Properties of Mordekaiser

CC - None

Lots of HP Varies

Taunt? No

Stun? No

Can you force people to focus you in a teamfight? No

Can you be ignored in a teamfight? No

Survivability Very little if 5v1

Is it worth nerfing your damage to put into armor/mr with this champion? No

Conclusion? Morde is not a tank. Not offtank, not deftank. Simply not a tank at all.

24cw94i.jpg

Teemo and Cait can at least offer some map awareness to the team, while Teemo is one of the best backdoorers in the game, since he cannot get easily caught if the enemy team tries to stop him from splitpushing.

Sight_Ward.gif

about morde.as ap he ownz hard! but the 80% of ppl consider him as tank! (like mundo) so i they see any1 pick morde they pick non tank champs.

to be honest if i  find myself playing morde and have to force as tank i ll go with offtank-ap build(rylais,FoN,BoSwiftness,Abysal scepter)

about morde.as ap he ownz hard! but the 80% of ppl consider him as tank! (like mundo) so i they see any1 pick morde they pick non tank champs.

to be honest if i  find myself playing morde and have to force as tank i ll go with offtank-ap build(rylais,FoN,BoSwiftness,Abysal scepter)

But using a tank build is useless as he isn't a tank? You can easily ignore him in a fight if you get tank build, whereas full AP he hurts badly.

Sight_Ward.gif

Wards cannot block escape routes or make ganks always easy to dodge.

Of course wards are the key to map awareness, since they have longer visual radius and a more "comfortable" placement range.

Map awareness skills and wards have their own pros and cons, anyway.