[Guide] How to jungle with jax

`Rοmeο

/facepalm @ Shaco...

Shaco on 1400+ elo ?

Right...

Guessing you didn't watch the dreamhack qualifiers? 2000+ ELO players often play shaco ;) mr pro, bet you two think Morde is a tank and buy warmogs on him :P

lol'd at you

shaco jungles at 1800elo++ premades

rofl.

Τhat's why 1800++ elo is elo hell reborn

Guessing you didn't watch the dreamhack qualifiers? 2000+ ELO players often play shaco ;) mr pro, bet you two think Morde is a tank and buy warmogs on him :P

Who cares bout them srsly...

Plus u uber failed , Morde needs HP to spam his skills.

Τhat's why 1800++ elo is elo hell rebornWho cares bout them srsly...

Plus u uber failed , Morde needs HP to spam his skills.

Maybe they're the best players to play League of Legends? or are you better?

Also morde is an AP char, do you not know anything? You buy hextech and it gives spell vamp, so no, you do not need HP for his skills.

SHIELD ES ALWAYS UP MENG, MORDE ES #1

Maybe they're the best players to play League of Legends? or are you better?

Also morde is an AP char, do you not know anything? You buy hextech and it gives spell vamp, so no, you do not need HP for his skills.

SHIELD ES ALWAYS UP MENG, MORDE ES #1

everyone who does not have a life could be pro on lol.

everyone who does not have a life could be pro on lol.

Does this mean that with enough time and attempts you could paint the monalisa?

This kids, is the reason why you should never tell a 1st grader they can be the president of America one day. It can only result in tragedy;

george-bush.jpg

I am not pro but if i was able to play 24 hours without being boring by the game then yes i could be one of them.Dont tell

me about Mona lisa or other shits because there are artists out there that can make Mona lisa in minutes and a few could understand

that it's the fake one :).

Not really.

Just see SeventhSky

Well, i guess seventh is playing for his entertainment not for his stats.

ohhh i got my daily drama shot :P

"I COULD BEAT ALL THE PRO GAMERS IF I JUST PLAYED AS MUCH AS THEM" think again!

it is NOT how much you ll play but how good!!!you can be playing 20hours and still be playing like a noob,alternatively you can play 2-3 games and feel happier for your progress

Does this mean that with enough time and attempts you could paint the monalisa?

This kids, is the reason why you should never tell a 1st grader they can be the president of America one day. It can only result in tragedy;

george-bush.jpg

i can in a day :) photoshop <3

so yeah if i play everyday for 10+ hours for about 2 months i would be able to beat them :)

sadly lol is not like counter strike that you need to combine vision/reflexes and strategy in the same time :)

you have one leader and you listening only him when its time for ganks and such things. also at tournament risked pushes leads to lose :P so think better again :D its maybe one of the most easy games ever! and its about teamplay ;)

i can in a day :) photoshop <3

so yeah if i play everyday for 10+ hours for about 2 months i would be able to beat them :)

sadly lol is not like counter strike that you need to combine vision/reflexes and strategy in the same time :)

you have one leader and you listening only him when its time for ganks and such things. also at tournament risked pushes leads to lose :P so think better again :D its maybe one of the most easy games ever! and its about teamplay ;)

i forgot to add sound xD