[WTS] Freya Pack.

This pack looks really similar of a l2universe compiled pack with 2-3 npc's more :P

Anyway good luck .... (soon all server will updated to H5) so who will ever buy a freya pack ? :S :P ..??? ? anyway as i said good luck...

This pack looks really similar of a l2universe compiled pack with 2-3 npc's more :P

Anyway good luck .... (soon all server will updated to H5) so who will ever buy a freya pack ? :S :P ..??? ? anyway as i said good luck...

First off all the l2universe pack doesnt have all the quests working. this pack has .

And i coded/fixed allot off instances in the pack

Thats why im offering ppl who are interested in the pack to test it for themself. i can garantee that this pack im selling is the best working pack for freya atm .

I'm aware that H5 is comming but i rather have a good working freya pack then a buggy H5 where you need to wait for all updates/fixes.

This pack im offering is good enough to have a stable and bugfree server running its pre set to 15x rates but iff ppl would like it to be changed ill offer some free dev support with it.

Like i said in the past posts its a good and honest  offer ppl who asume its not good enough  dont test/buy  it but keep your opinions for yourself and look for a better pack .

First off all the l2universe pack doesnt have all the quests working. this pack has .

And i coded/fixed allot off instances in the pack

Thats why im offering ppl who are interested in the pack to test it for themself. i can garantee that this pack im selling is the best working pack for freya atm .

I'm aware that H5 is comming but i rather have a good working freya pack then a buggy H5 where you need to wait for all updates/fixes.

This pack im offering is good enough to have a stable and bugfree server running its pre set to 15x rates but iff ppl would like it to be changed ill offer some free dev support with it.

Like i said in the past posts its a good and honest  offer ppl who asume its not good enough  dont test/buy  it but keep your opinions for yourself and look for a better pack .

Yes You are right with that "ppl who asume its not good enough  dont test/buy  it but keep your opinions for yourself and look for a better pack"

I am sory but that was my opinion ,i know it is stupid to say bad words for some1's work (as he spend's time and work)

So good luck