Lets imagine..

Hello,I know there are several private servers going live lately with a huge variety but....

Lets imagine you can create a L2OFF server, a server that fit with your needs, a funiest one, one where you dont feel like losing the time..How it would be??

Wicht Chronicle?

-INTERLUDE OFF

-HELLBOUND OFF

Xp Rates?

-x5

-x25

-x50

-x100

Custom Shop?

-Until B-Grade

-Until-A Grade

-No Shop

Mini Buffer?

-Up to Second class buffs

-No buffer

Since im retired from l2 like 1 year ago, would be very apreciated any kind of feedback, tell me please which one would be your ideal server, or even some feature you thought and never saw in any server.

Thx ;)

EXP: 35x

Adena: 200x

Spoil: 5x

Drops: 5x

Autolearn Skills

New players

Start with top D-grade

Start at level 20

Boosted area's

Execution Grounds (EG) [ 20 - 40 ]

Cruma Tower (CT) [ 40 - 52 ]

Lair of Antharas (LoA) [ 52 - 80 ]

Giran Harbor (GH) is the place to be for all your trades and item needs!

Custom Armor get dropped by raids, allowing everyone to obtain a set and not only donators

Buff duration is set at 1 hour for normal buffs (Buffs and Songs / Dances)

Special buffs such as CoV etc are set at 5 minutes

Summon buffs such as Blessing of Queen etc are set at 2 minutes

Servername weapons & armors in PI / MoS

Yes, maybe, but not another, one; one that deserve my time, my money and the time of the players, if im not able to find nothing new to offer i will not make nothing...

Ontopic-Nobody talked about chronicle yet; I personally like servers that keep the retail essence but ofc every opinion is welcome.

Yes, maybe, but not another, one; one that deserve my time, my money and the time of the players, if im not able to find nothing new to offer i will not make nothing...

Ontopic-Nobody talked about chronicle yet; I personally like servers that keep the retail essence but ofc every opinion is welcome.

Alright then make lowrate rates x1 simple and nice

I like it, but what do you mean exactly with custom craftlist?

For example, to make a Draconic bow, you will need 20 mithril alloy , some varnish, etc

not the bunch retail needs..

And what do you think about x25, HB OFF, with mats drop amount x5, spoil adjusted to these rates, and quest x5 amount like rpg, so even if a retail recipe is a chaos it would be not hard to make at all.

I heard almost 90% of ppl hate HB chronicle, I personally had fun on some Off server in the past in the time of Nextdev.

And what do you think about x25, HB OFF, with mats drop amount x5, spoil adjusted to these rates, and quest x5 amount like rpg, so even if a retail recipe is a chaos it would be not hard to make at all.

I heard almost 90% of ppl hate HB chronicle, I personally had fun on some Off server in the past in the time of Nextdev.

well I hated it at first , but then  gracia came out

This looks good for me.

For example, to make a Draconic bow, you will need 20 mithril alloy , some varnish, etc

not the bunch retail needs..

With a spoil rate of ~x30 it won't be hard to gather mats... 20 Mithril Alloy is like 2 min at Stakato q.

With a spoil rate of ~x30 it won't be hard to gather mats... 20 Mithril Alloy is like 2 min at Stakato q.

I know that. But with custom craftlists, you can totally control the economy, setting items farmable with extra mats in some special areas you want( to have more pvp there) and avoid some bad terms craft system has