interlude [L2J] L2 Perseus

Lothar

Hello to all,

I would like to shake sogood1's hand and to tell him he did a great job with this server. Why do i say this ? Read bellow:

I'm not a pro/zerg player, i'm avarage. I like to relax myself playing l2 after a hard day at the office. And my goal on every server that i tried was to enjoy and relax. I don't break my mouse/monitor if i get pawned. That's life, with bullys and others that are going home with a black eye. Sometimes in game i'm in the both sides.

I discovered this server accidentally and i am glad i did, because i really enjoy playing here. There are some zergs, but dosen't matters, a lot of people are gods in front of the monitor.

Personally i like the enchant system. It's hard and annoying to make it  +20 all items, but it's better this way. I had a great feeling when i made db+16, because i worked hard for that.

Another thing that i like, is that you can get your hand on a epic easy if you have a clan, and the clan has a mind open CL. AQ/Baium/Antharas/Valakas etc. have a short respawn.

This is a great server for relaxed people who just wanna have fun.

Message for haters:

This server dosen't accept donations, and the staff pays the bills from their pockets. And don't forget about the work that involevs a project like this.  So mind you're own bussines. If you don't like it move on, don't throw rocks on the GM's.

sogood1 thanks for providing and keep up the good work.

That's all i had to say.

Hello to all,

I would like to shake sogood1's hand and to tell him he did a great job with this server. Why do i say this ? Read bellow:

I'm not a pro/zerg player, i'm avarage. I like to relax myself playing l2 after a hard day at the office. And my goal on every server that i tried was to enjoy and relax. I don't break my mouse/monitor if i get pawned. That's life, with bullys and others that are going home with a black eye. Sometimes in game i'm in the both sides.

I discovered this server accidentally and i am glad i did, because i really enjoy playing here. There are some zergs, but dosen't matters, a lot of people are gods in front of the monitor.

Personally i like the enchant system. It's hard and annoying to make it  +20 all items, but it's better this way. I had a great feeling when i made db+16, because i worked hard for that.

Another thing that i like, is that you can get your hand on a epic easy if you have a clan, and the clan has a mind open CL. AQ/Baium/Antharas/Valakas etc. have a short respawn.

Message for haters:

This server dosen't accept donations, and the staff pays the bills from their pockets. And don't forget about the work that involevs a project like this.  So mind you're own bussines. If you don't like it move on, don't throw rocks on the GM's.

That's all i had to say.

Blablabla..beautifull story.. And now you want me believe that you aint a bot? First time i look so many members of MXC without any post making so many replies to a topic.

Cool story but i can't believe your lies.Also,L2Perseus Staff can't even speak propert english..so gf :)

-With love,

Hello to all,

Personally i like the enchant system. It's hard and annoying to make it  +20 all items, but it's better this way. I had a great feeling when i made db+16, because i worked hard for that.

Message for haters:

This server dosen't accept donations, and the staff pays the bills from their pockets. And don't forget about the work that involevs a project like this.  So mind you're own bussines. If you don't like it move on, don't throw rocks on the GM's.

That's all i had to say.

i am really proud to hear this .. for the first time someone apreciate our work !

Mr/Mrs. SeQux

I don't care if you belive me or not. I'am person, a living creature so bot is excluded. This is my first time when I make a review for a server, and i did it because it's worth it.

I was born and live in Romania so english it's not a must. So excuse me if i  made mistakes in my first post.

I'm not a member of L2Perseus Staff, and stop making me a liar, because you don't know me.I'm 27 years old with a wife and a kid. I've passed puberty. Mkay ?

Cheers mate.

Let them speak Eveo...

And why if he has 1-2 posts?? He like so much the server that he create a new account to mxc only to say that he like this server. What's u'r problem?? Jealous or??? Pff

Good server and Admin really care of it.