mysql problem

Bobi

Question

how to fix that ? i have reinstall 3 time my mysql and nothing happen still same problem

Exception in thread "main" com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '????????????????????????????????' at line 1
  at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:936)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:2985)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1631)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:1723)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:3250)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.configureClientCharacterSet(Connection.java:2514)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.initializePropsFromServer(Connection.java:4112)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.createNewIO(Connection.java:2762)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.<init>(Connection.java:1553)
  at com.mysql.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.connect(NonRegisteringDriver.java:285)
  at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.DriverManagerDataSource.getConnection(DriverManagerDataSource.java:119)
  at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource.getPooledConnection(WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource.java:143)
  at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource.getPooledConnection(WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource.java:132)
  at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.C3P0PooledConnectionPoolManager.initializeAutomaticTestTable(C3P0PooledConnectionPoolManager.java:772)
  at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.C3P0PooledConnectionPoolManager.createPooledConnectionPool(C3P0PooledConnectionPoolManager.java:696)
  at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.C3P0PooledConnectionPoolManager.getPool(C3P0PooledConnectionPoolManager.java:257)
  at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.C3P0PooledConnectionPoolManager.getPool(C3P0PooledConnectionPoolManager.java:271)
  at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.AbstractPoolBackedDataSource.getConnection(AbstractPoolBackedDataSource.java:128)
  at com.l2jarchid.L2DatabaseFactory.<init>(L2DatabaseFactory.java:100)
  at com.l2jarchid.L2DatabaseFactory.getInstance(L2DatabaseFactory.java:173)
  at com.l2jarchid.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:686)

SQL syntax error, I suppose you removed all "," as it's a following "? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?" suit, when it should be "?,?,?,?,..."

PS : "? ? ?" = ??? on forum so...

SQL syntax error, I suppose you removed all "," as it's a following "? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?" suit, when it should be "?,?,?,?,..."

PS : "? ? ?" = ??? on forum so...

i dont know what is thath  "?.?.?.?.?.?" i didnt find something like this on my DB

You added something was wrong before in java?

So if something is added in relation to PD may be what 's causing the problem.

In your java code should be ????? as following sql instead of ?,?,?,?,?, understand?

These?? mean that each will have SQl eg

Loguin | ID | e tealss | 3 ?,?,? account that there understand?

this say you to replace the serial fields with characters using the isolation ","

etc in .sql file need to use like this  xxx,xxx,xxx,x,x,x

I think yours problem is wrong datapack