[Guide] S gr. Weapon Rec.

I dont know how many of you searched for some help in this case, but i needed last night to know few things about this quest and i didnt find many info's on the net.

Well this is a more detailed part, and its only about the FOG Q, the one from IT ill add it later.

So lets start, first of all you have to go in FOG,

If you are nobless or you have any other method to port in lower fog, then doit and skip to the second map posted here.

If not, you will have to go at FOG entrance (from Goddard Clan Halls port, or maybe u got a GM GK, and if not... just port in hot springs from Goddard and walk till there) and after fallow map 1 till map 2.

fogupper.png

lower.png

Reaching lower fog, you will have to talk with the npc marked on the second map.

The quest name is "Gather the Flames" from NPC (Blacksmith) "Vulcan" and you must have lvl 74

After u did that, you can kill every Mob from fog and get your quest items ("Tourch" etc_torch_on_i00_0.png ).

I prefer the zone with red marked mobs on map 2. just because they got low P def and M def, and they are resistant only to fire.

With a full buffed nuker with B gr. on him you can farm pretty easy there.

Vulcan ask you for 1000 Q items, but will give you a random S recipe.

So you better farm for 1200 and search for (Blacksmith Wind) Rooney where you can choose the rec. you want.

His spawn locations are the green marks on the map.

After i camped the npc, i conclude the fact that he stay 20 mins in his spawn.

His next spawn will be the next room (considering the path from entrance to last fog room)

So if u wait him 7 hours and 30 mins (maximum, it can be less) in 1 spawn place, its impossible to not find him.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6122/shot00004xn.png

http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/7565/shot00005lm.png

So have fun and good luck :)

A little offtopic, but where can i find more maps like this? :)

It's a good guide, cause everything is explained perfectly with these maps and your symbols

congrats

A little offtopic, but where can i find more maps like this? :)

It's a good guide, cause everything is explained perfectly with these maps and your symbols

congrats

ill do more of this kind guides.

well the maps are from google xD and i added more things i needed.

http://www.gamesquests.com/guide/maps-forge-of-gods/lineage-ii-the-chaotic-chronicles/9,1

and do search for  "FOG map" or "CATACOMB MAP" in google image (adding also lineage 2 somewhere in the text if is needed) :)

After i camped the npc, i conclude the fact that he stay 20 mins in his spawn place (not sure yet if its for all spawns or only for the one where i marked mobs with red in map 2 because there i camped).

So if u wait him 7 hours and 30 mins (maximum, it can be less) in 1 spawn place, its impossible to not find him.

updated.

also ill try to find out if he port from spawn to spawn (in the order u walk till the last room of fog) or is random.

• 3 months later...

I think better is in Imperial tomb if you have nobles because you need only 1k q items and then go in 4s take raid and vuolia you have not random recipes

did u read the quest at least ?

Vulcan ask you for 1000 Q items, but will give you a random S recipe.

So you better farm for 1200 and search for (Blacksmith Wind) Rooney where you can choose the rec. you want.

same as IT you need 1000 items for >>>> RANDOM <<<< recipe, if you want to choose , in IT you must make 4S (4 sepulchers) and in FOG you must get 1200 items and find Rooney to take it from him.

• 9 months later...

How to go to the lower level i do all map and i am one stairs upper than the entrance i am in right place?

look on the first image and fallow the rooms paths in order to get to the lower lvl.

• 4 weeks later...