[WTB] [L2J Interlude]Pack+Source

I will not say many blabla..

-----

I am looking for a stable, mostly retail like l2j pack and i am paying around 100 euro(it depends to pack ofc!).I would like to use it for a mid rate server,if you need to know.

Only serious pms/replys and be sure that i know which worths or not so noobs... stay back.

Of course i will like to see a preview of the pack that you will offer me,we will discuss more just bring me some pack ;D .

That's all,i am waiting!

Hi dude. I will suggest you a pack/project, but i gotta say it's not mine and i haven't developed it. Also it's difficult to find the owner, but believe me, it worths it's money. It's the most, the MOST stable and with the most retail like features pack i've ever seen. Great balance, every single feature works like retail(that i have tested). Even trade works like retail, and olympiad(when hero period has ended, you don't become auto hero, you must speak with the manager, like retail). Here is the link: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=199162.0

Well gl.

Hi dude. I will suggest you a pack/project, but i gotta say it's not mine and i haven't developed it. Also it's difficult to find the owner, but believe me, it worths it's money. It's the most, the MOST stable and with the most retail like features pack i've ever seen. Great balance, every single feature works like retail(that i have tested). Even trade works like retail, and olympiad(when hero period has ended, you don't become auto hero, you must speak with the manager, like retail). Here is the link: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=199162.0

Well gl.

Well,thank you for giving me suggestion but i knew that pack.

Yeah it's good but it costs a lot :) .

one question....you know java ( maybe not all but you know) ...and you got the intelligent to build your own. whats the problem? you dont have time or what?? .....i know you have skills to build a basic l2j pack

one question....you know java ( maybe not all but you know) ...and you got the intelligent to build your own. whats the problem? you dont have time or what?? .....i know you have skills to build a basic l2j pack

If there is an already well developed pack, why to don't base on it?

It will be far better for my future server :) and i can't say that i am that pro to build my own to be so perfect.

Anyway.

If there is an already well developed pack, why to don't base on it?

It will be far better for my future server :) and i can't say that i am that pro to build my own to be so perfect.

Anyway.

believe me...no one is pro. you can slowly slowly build an interlude l2j packet, without paying . also you will know better the source,etc. anyway...if you wanna buy the pack olympus told you, 300 euros is too much!

believe me...no one is pro. you can slowly slowly build an interlude l2j packet, without paying . also you will know better the source,etc. anyway...if you wanna buy the pack olympus told you, 300 euros is too much!

I'm not talking for 300 euros. :)

I don't have what you are asking for but try to contact this guy on his MSN (bnb_21@hotmail.com)

make your deal with him if you wanna he can help ;)

Bha if he really has a good pack and want to sell it,he can easily pm me with informations.

It doesn't cost 300 euros. Also, i agree with Zeus, you should give it a try. Think first how you want your server to be, then rework/refactor the things you need. You could also base on aCis, but there are still 2-3 xmls missing and olympiad and augmentation needs rework/refactor, but it's not easy to fix some errors on eclipse ^^.

Anyway, let's not go anymore offtopic.