[Help]Error with client C4

Hello guys , i execute my client successfull but i got this error... (im using Raule's clean system)

Btw im trying to log in on my local server

errorwbn.png

Any ideas?

Thnx in advance...

I tried to log in without success, i run the server from the same network (not the same pc) and with all clients i can log in ( different packs ofc) but with C4 i cant, do you have something to suggest? :/

you made c4 server hosted in same network you can login with other client's but not with c4?

yeah but not with the same datapack , i use C4 datapack on my desktop and im trying to log in from my laptop with C4 client , with other datapack and clients i can log in , my error is not from the settings, i know how to setup a server ,also i got the error on the image...

yeah but not with the same datapack , i use C4 datapack on my desktop and im trying to log in from my laptop with C4 client , with other datapack and clients i can log in , my error is not from the settings, i know how to setup a server ,also i got the error on the image...

is some config maybe in l2.ini or option.ini check there about security keyboard ;)

is some config maybe in l2.ini or option.ini check there about security keyboard ;)

ok mate , lock it for the moment and i will pm you to give a feedback...