[share] top200 botvoter...

crisbr002

tl;dr->this voter sucks.

I knew that voter was bad but I didn't know it was THAT bad...

For starters, it can only use HTTP proxies, which anyone with a brain will realize that HTTP proxies only make up at most a quarter of public proxies.

Then there is how it does HTTP requests, using a static language and accept header

request2.Headers.Add("Accept-Language: ru-RU");
request2.Accept = "application/x-ms-application, image/jpeg, application/xaml+xml, image/gif, image/pjpeg, application/x-ms-xbap, application/vnd.ms-excel, application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/msword, */*";

Which is the easiest way for a site to tell if vote's are being botted or not, and when gs200 start checking, and I mean when, not if, then it will be pretty easy for them to find the idiots voting with this voter.

The only marginally good thing about this voter is that it uses random useragents, but that is counteracted by the supreme stupidity of not correctly url encoding the post data for the captcha solution and server name.

tl;dr->this voter sucks.

I knew that voter was bad but I didn't know it was THAT bad...

For starters, it can only use HTTP proxies, which anyone with a brain will realize that HTTP proxies only make up at most a quarter of public proxies.

Then there is how it does HTTP requests, using a static language and accept header

request2.Headers.Add("Accept-Language: ru-RU");
request2.Accept = "application/x-ms-application, image/jpeg, application/xaml+xml, image/gif, image/pjpeg, application/x-ms-xbap, application/vnd.ms-excel, application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/msword, */*";

Which is the easiest way for a site to tell if vote's are being botted or not, and when gs200 start checking, and I mean when, not if, then it will be pretty easy for them to find the idiots voting with this voter.

The only marginally good thing about this voter is that it uses random useragents, but that is counteracted by the supreme stupidity of not correctly url encoding the post data for the captcha solution and server name.

So , we shoulnd't use it?

So , we shoulnd't use it?

No if you want to use it efficiently, no.

Also what he's saying is it would be very difficult for you to even find proxies that work, as you people are stupid and will google "PROXIES" and try use those ones.

• 1 month later...