To everyone thinking that Rammus is OP...

What's so special about him?

He was the first tank I played and mained him for like 2-3 months until he became a perma-ban at Ranked games. Then I started playing other tanks like Amumu and Shen and realized that Rammus is nothing in comparison to them.

First of all, he is terribly squishy for a tank without his W on. If a good anti-tank like Malzahar manages to use his combo while Rammus is still on Powerball, then Rammus is almost dead most of the times. While Kennen won't let him use his W easily with his perma-stun.

Secondly, he cannot easily break Banshee's if he wants to taunt. Shen can drop his Q and then taunt, Amumu can use his E and ult/stun. So he cannot initiate if enemy carries get Banshees and noone from your team can break them. Sure you can break Banshee's with Powerball, but not many carries would be stupid enough to not stand behind their tank and let the tank block you.

However I have to admit that he is a fast early jungler (Amumu is by far the best tank jungler) and probably one of the best gankers.

rammus is good cause of cc (powerball can cc5 guys lol, and taunt if casted at mage its like stuning him while when its cast at fighter he kills em)

he can backdoor

he can jungle as u said

and lastly he is melee/range dps death

well i prefer malphite and amumu , cause they got good cc too

Enemies have to be really close to each other to land powerball at 5 ppl...

Any tank can backdoor with an AD carry. Except if you mean solo turrets... No good team will let you do that.

Any carry can die quickly when disabled and focused in team fights. He is good 1v1 if you mean that, but that's not lol...

Right , don't forget about his ultimate his ultimate can broke bashee

It doesn't, since it's a persistent aoe.

Well, let me ask you something else. Would you ever pick Rammus over another tank?

ganger(with powerball)

3 cc(slow,stun,taunt)

incredible armor and resistance

aoe

the more melees the enemy team has the more stronger he becomes either

fast

physical thornmail ability from skill

need more reasons?im eager to learn which kind of champs you ban  :)

ganger(with powerball)

3 cc(slow,stun,taunt)

incredible armor and resistance

aoe

the more melees the enemy team has the more stronger he becomes either

fast

physical thornmail ability from skill

need more reasons?im eager to learn which kind of champs you ban  :)

Stun?

Rammus is the weakest tank without his W.

Other tanks have aoe disables, not aoe damage like Rammus. If I wanted damage I wouldn't have picked a tank...

I usually ban Malz and Kass btw. I haven't lost my last ~5 games against a Rammus.

Just played a ranked game with Rammus, and won with a score of 6/2/19. Didn't wanna play him. Just had a retard in my team that said I should pick him just because I was team captain, so I assumed he wanted to trade, but he didn't. All I can say is that he stomps people that do not think that Banshee's is a good investment.

Any tank can backdoor with an AD carry. Except if you mean solo turrets... No good team will let you do that.

Any carry can die quickly when disabled and focused in team fights. He is good 1v1 if you mean that, but that's not lol...

indeed,if you ever play on a coordinated team,that tanks go first carries build banshee's and dont stack 5 archangel's staffs,you will see that by the time rammus taunts the enemy carry,he will get all the enemy cc resulting to death.now,if you play on normal games that ashe and malzahar go first he may be STILL viable

I just started playing Alistar more often and I noticed that he is a strange tank. He can even benefit from enemy's Banshee's. How? Break Banshee's with W and the enemy does not get knocked back, so he remains close to you giving you the opportunity to Q.

However, landing the extreme combo of Flash+Q+W is still hard with Banshee's...

Not a fast jungler , but not a slow one either. After he kills Golem and levels his E, he is almost permanently at 80-90 % HP. Skill order till full clear with classic jungle route: QEEW

His passive's remake really improved his jungling speed.

Masteries: 0/21/9

Runes: Armor Pen reds, Armor yellows, MR/lvl blues, Armor Pen Quints. (Pretty sure it works with more tanky runes, but these are the ones I had the moment I wanted to try Alistar jungle)

It doesn't, since it's a persistent aoe.

Well, let me ask you something else. Would you ever pick Rammus over another tank?

every ranked game or if i want a win i play rammus .

ahh if they ban rammus malphite or garen.

he is my favourite too :_)

• 1 month later...

k after seeing all these people failing at Rammus because they pick him just because they think he is OP and can't even control his Q and dodge creeps, I fell in love with him again.

[GR]Σκατζόχοιρος is back ρε μουνιά :)

My first game with Rammus after 2 months (1/1/15 KDA)

Listening to this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=UhoOpDMcjBs&feature=channel_video_title

My heart cannot forget your "OK" little turtle <3