interlude [L2OFF] Lineage ][ Vendetta - 35x!

PyroMaker2

Did you even bother reading my reply before answering on it?

Guys, you are so -beep-ing ridiculous. You can make any item in the donation list for less than 2 days ingame play. Look also at the prices, not many people would donate. As Pyro said, look at the features and updates this time. You will see that he put his heart in it this time. The server looks really cool now, it's something different not like the rest 15-20 l2off mid rates around. I reccomend you to join.

@Finito: It is not mature for a person on your position to be flaming like a kid. Nothing personal, but that's what I noticed.

Look at the bold part again. Also remove that US flag from your profile, everybody knows that you are nothing more than a greek.

Yes,who the heck can't make +12 custom weapon in 2 days? ^^

And yes,many people donate, i told ya,i have played in that money servers

And there is no difference.Exact same concept.

Or 6-7 custom skills will make the server last longer,or make it so cool?

It's the damn same thing. In this forum, i have seen fanboys like you several times. Everyone was saying the same ;  with the same ending

About the flag part,is my business,keep it out of here. The reason is not even close to what you just said

Fanboy? Come on. It's just you who are a fan of the java shits. I prefer play on a L2OFF server and I support most of the devs who are making such servers. Just like you support the mafia shit which is stickied. The big fun is on the l2off servers, not on the java ones. Search youtube if you don't believe me. I'm not so stupid to believe that Vendetta will last forever this time. What I'm trying to say is that he has actually worked a lot and the server is good. It may close in a week,month or a year. But if we have fun here, who cares when it will close? I'm not one of these no lifers who will get mad cause they've lost 20h/day on that server and it's closed now. I've played Pyro's oldest Vendetta server which lasted for more than a year and it was really cool there. But well, the times were different then. The mistake of the most L2OFF devs are that they work alone. They never ask another one for help. There are many examples: Sawk ( yeah he works in a team now, but what about before that? ) , Saitx, Vim , Bbanhammer, PyroMaker and many others.

So please cut off that fanboy crap.

all those people u named are the biggest l2off dev noobs around ask any old school l2off dev (if you know any lol)

Just the fact that you are using the word "noob" makes everything about you clear to me.

Name me a server which is international and has had more than 1 000 people and is not done by any of them.

MaxCheaters hasnt changed even a bit. Everybody is argueing , but very few people have clue what they are talking about.

Ur right. L2V was a good server in the past c4-c5 times. then after they upgraded to c6 it just went down. Maybe its becouse ppl just dont want to play the real l2 cronicles or its becouse of the bad name that pyro have got in the past. Well i dont know and i dont even care. The faqt is the pyro its a good dev, he knows what to do but he is just doing it for money. Well the question is who nowdays dont open a server for money? everywhere u will go u will have donators. The servers to have some fun with r/l friends have gone. Its a matter of faqt.

L2 is dying anyway. The great old times to play l2 have gone. There werent so many servers to play but all of them were good and well made. If u have played before u will know what i am talking about.

What have rested of L2 are plenty of l2 lol java servers and l2off server which dye / will dye after 2 mounths.

My advice: if u want to play, play it. I am neutral.

You are right fuers, but as Vim said in a long topic few months ago, these people can make much more money with their skills. Why should they open a server if they want to make money? Of course this counts for some of them who actually have some skills, not talking about dizzan and the rest wannabe l2off devs who find this the only way of making money. I actually believe that Pyro always tried to revive it, but something happens. This time it looks real. I'm repeating that I'm not that stupid to think it will last ages. I'm just saying it looks cool this time. Just look at the update list.

Just look at the update list.

Cant really do this coz the site is kinda NOT working ... When I open it it says Forbidden, and when I tried to open it with IE it said that I had to be logged in ...

this a big question :IT worth TO play?

i saw big donates even from start... but i dont care about that...

I said it couple of times, Pyro said it too. Look at the website, at the features list and you will find the answer of your question.

é foda, os caras não podem ver bandeira do brasil no nick de ngm que ja falam mal do servidor antes mesmo de ler as rates e configurações kkkk

Boa sorte PyroMaker, ja to jogando e ta muito legal!

e pros gringos FDP'S que traduzirem isso google translator " VÃO SE FODER" kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I would play on it if there was some kind of guarantee it would stay up for atleast 6 months, I think nowadays, people play L2 for like 3 - 5 months and quit again for a few months break...

And vendetta again? what is this like the 10th re - re - re -re opening? not that theres anything wrong with reopening a server and trying over and over, but whats so different this time around? looks like the same old Vendetta to me.

I don't think I would play lineage 2 anymore without an AIO anyway, and im not paying 120$ to play L2.... I know the server is going to go down in like 2 months max, should just make AIO 20$ donate this way people can play and have fun before the server crashes and burns like it always has. m(no offense)