interlude [L2OFF] Lineage ][ Vendetta - 35x!

PyroMaker2

L2 Dust was the best server made by pyromaker. Vendetta = bitch, pyromaker = pimp, vendetta is like a whore. .. it would give u everything for the money... ++ epic weapons  bla bla, pyromaker is just taking money and when ppl are bored with the bitch - he just fire her (close the server). And he starts over again with another one (reopening). He had like 10 bitches in 10 months. Lets see what is gonna happen with 11th whore xD Neverending story

Excuse me, but who you are? Fucking randoms love to talk. As you said " never ending story ". Sorry, but I'm fucking pissed off from your bul lshi ts. Just respect what he has done for all of you. L2-Vendetta is a legend, like it or not it's a fact and none of you randoms can change it.

This is a lolserver by a brasilian wannabe developer who re-opens servers every 2 months. He just wants your money.

My advice: Do not join, It'll die in 1 month.

//guarranted .

I keep visiting this forum just to laugh on tards like you. If Pyro is a wannabe dev, dunno how close to the bottom you are. Anyway, thanks for your retarded comment. God help Belgium with citizens like you.

I keep visiting this forum just to laugh on tards like you. If Pyro is a wannabe dev, dunno how close to the bottom you are. Anyway, thanks for your retarded comment. God help Belgium with citizens like you.

Me too, im still visiting the forum just to laugh in the face of some retarted bitches like you.

Back to the topic, as everyone knows im who opened and scripted L2 Dust, pyromaker just gave me the needed money to open it, after 1 month he just changed the password of everything and took it to him.

I "GUARANTEE" to everyone here that this server wont live more than 1 month and half, DO NOT JOIN IT. or join and lose your time.

Ray, I can't guarantee that Bruno is a good person. I just can guarantee that he is a good developer.

The server is growing day after day :)

P.S. The website is under maintenance.

And who the f*ck are you ? PyroMaker's lawyer or his d**k sucker ? Stop trying to convince ppl that this time it will be better or that he is the best dev out there .. Yea he has done things in the past but his time has come, everybody knows that he is a bitch and makes everything for money. I logged in for like 30 mins and didnt see anything different. There were like 30 ppl in the shopping area. Some months ago I really hoped that he will open the same old vendetta we all know but he didn't. Now he tried to fix his mistakes but he is still failing. I wont give that server another chance ..

PS: I dont care if you flame/report me, I expressed my opinion.