custom lobby picture - edit unr files

Vinius

Hi guys,

have been searching the forum for tutorial, to edit lobby screen ( work with *.unr files ). I have found only tutorials to customize loading screens, which is not actually my goal.

Can someone give me a hand on this?

for example the login ( password background ) will be the Giran Stairs? or center

i will search more about this and i will reply when i will finish it cause i dont remember

ya, this is my goal. Anyway, is it possible to relocate the login and password field to, let's say upper left corner?

never heard of that and i cant think a way to do it... so i dont think so

well for modify is not possible, I mean for make your custom image, for now I don't know way, but you can do for example like this.

in folder MAPS you get a lot files with numbers, (11_23.unr,11_24.unr,11_25.unr,etc) well the file Lobby01.unr is a original in my case of FREYA LOGIN, well you need do is make a backup of original Lobby01.unr or Lobby.unr depend client you have and ofc make a copy of 11_23.unr and rename to Lobby01.unr or Lobby.unr and you get something like that, ok thats all, have fun.

PD: about your request about buttons to left side too it's possible, not easy work but can be maked.

YWvK8.jpg

width=1024 height=656http://i.imgur.com/0r5L0.jpg[/img]

never heard of that and i cant think a way to do it... so i dont think so

Impossible is nothing sofi ^^

it's also possible to edit the "Lineage II" logo in front, RPG Club did it, but I dunno how

I dont know it too... I really would like to know that...! :p ( also L2 DarkZone Did it ;) better that RPG club ) :p

it's also possible to edit the "Lineage II" logo in front, RPG Club did it, but I dunno how

it's possible do it and the way is not hard, just need modify 1 texture inside L2Font-e.utx

use search man!!! or go to L2 CLIEENT MOD GUIDES before making request please

[share + Guide][CT2.3]Custom Loading screen [Loading...]

• 7 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/14/2019 at 11:01 AM, Aslam said:

Who have some tutorial how to edit lobby  on Interlude ?

L2SMR is your friend.

• Thanks 1