[WTS] Advanced Community Board - Plenty of Features [INTERLUDE-H5]

f@ck ...! This is pretty awesome ....! Really good job man ..! This will not cause Lag to server ? :S

In freya chronicle sometimes when i press alt+b all client laags .... :S (dont know that's why i am asking ;) )

It won't cause lags, don't worry.

By the way, my one customer said it works well at Interlude, but I have decided to make second version.

Tested, fixed and corrected for INTERLUDE

x5yue9.jpg

* Mostly done!

By the way, my one customer said it works well at Interlude, but I have decided to make second version.

x5yue9.jpg

* Mostly done!

x5yue9.jpg

* Mostly done!

Am intrested, but I have a question:

Can you spread that "Home" tab info between the other tabs ? for example If I want in favorite tab "Online gamemasters, statistics, etc"

Can you do it into Community server ?

Thanks.

Can you spread that "Home" tab info between the other tabs ? for example If I want in favorite tab "Online gamemasters, statistics, etc"

Yes.

Can you do it into Community server ?

It was developed for core (old style) CB inside corse source, atm there isn't version for external CB server.