[Re-Share] Moirai Cloak by avve CT2.5

Dev

Share your work

You wish it NOOB :] Became a hero for Yourself and create Your own custom instead of leaching everything :] Everyone already knows that You cant, thats why You are here - to leach everything. This is everything You have on Your misrible life :] In the end You are even using MY video - pathetic :] Thx for promoting my channel :]

you have been banned from this forums 1 time already just wondering what you doing here again

You see, You dont even know what You are talking about :] You know a shit :]

And whole rest of Your argue is pathetic - as I already told that You are :]

Peace for "perfect noob"

Its my second account You shitbag :] So the stupid nick name have nothing to deal with it :] If You dont know me, then STFU because You dont know what You are talking about. And if You are using others ppl work (my work), then act like You appreciate it bitch, because You are no one. And who is pathetic, hum ? :]

ur bla bla show me how ur ass act in general, i dont need to know more about u, than u show me.

and i dont give a f. who u are. or who u were, heracles looked at ur forum nick and posted "thanks" for that nick, now u want us to know ur family name also ? gtfo u aint a star.

and ill not thank to a douchebag cuz he make some shares just to "promote" his "name".

cuz thats what u do, u dont share ur "ultimate" work, just few things u dont like or dont use anymore, aka trash.

so ill not say thanks for ur trash, got it mr "star" ?

ur bla bla show me how ur ass act in general, i dont need to know more about u, than u show me.

and i dont give a f. who u are. or who u were, heracles looked at ur forum nick and posted "thanks" for that nick, now u want us to know ur family name also ? gtfo u aint a star.

and ill not thank to a douchebag cuz he make some shares just to "promote" his "name".

cuz thats what u do, u dont share ur "ultimate" work, just few things u dont like or dont use anymore, aka trash.

Haha, You are an ass. But wait, let me help You !

I share things which I dont use ? Yeah, You really dont know what You are talking about to STFU*1.

Promote my name ? Pfff, maybe, but You suppoused to not care about my stuffs, so STFU*2.

If You really dont care about my "trash" then what the -beep- You are doing here ? Thats pathetic, so STFU *3.

Everything is clear ? :D

Peace

100 % Correct my friend :) but let's stop wasting time to  reply about him, he seems no understanding anything he's a kiddo that's all.

100 % Correct my friend :) but let's stop wasting time to  reply about him, he seems no understanding anything he's a kiddo that's all.

Cool that You took his argues, because as a retard You cant argue by Yourself, right ? Oh, isn't that confirmation of my thought that You are an idiot ? :]

Gzzz, and who is the kidd, son ?  ::) Yeah...better stop waisting me time :]

Peace, You perfect noob :)

Cool that You took his argues, because as a retard You cant argue by Yourself, right ? Oh, isn't that confirmation of my thought that You are an idiot ? :]

Gzzz, and who is the kidd, son ?  ::) Yeah...better stop waisting me time :]

Peace, You perfect noob :)

maybe because he didnt need to add more arguments to those, but ur "not retarded" brain didnt think about this right ?

and u find ur answer to my respective post a good argument ? without swearing/flaming every phrase, are u able do a "normal" argument ?

well, i guess now , and still we are the retards.

and still i really know what i talk about, i saw work that really worth a GG, from u but u never shared it, and u never intend to do that, u even flame ppl for asking it.

so yes, ur current shares are ur current trash,

and u really wanna know what i do here ? i touch ur "imba wannabe douchebag" attitude, and dont tell me im not succeeding, because as far as we all can see u continue flaming.

so, have fun in ur limited internet world, cuz ur doing it well.

Listen...Dildo, I dont share my customs just like for example SoFaKi, TKMaster, LauQ, CriticalError, kali, and many many more. If you dont understand that, then go jerk Yourself :] And no, You dont know me AT ALL, so stop telling shits that I share things which I dont use and they are trash. If they are trash, tell me jerk, WTF You are doing here ?! Retard...

Next thing, if my shares are trush, then why I'am creating videos etc with them ? Would I "promote" (as You told...) trash ? You are retardx2.

But thx, I like my limited internet world ^^ Stop crying that You are not on it, and stop crying that I'am not sharing my stuffs :] You will get a shit as long as you are retard and dickhead Dildo :)

Peace

Listen...Dildo, I dont share my customs just like for example SoFaKi, TKMaster, LauQ, CriticalError, kali, and many many more. If you dont understand that, then go jerk Yourself :] And no, You dont know me AT ALL, so stop telling shits that I share things which I dont use and they are trash. If they are trash, tell me jerk, WTF You are doing here ?! Retard...

Next thing, if my shares are trush, then why I'am creating videos etc with them ? Would I "promote" (as You told...) trash ? You are retardx2.

But thx, I like my limited internet world ^^ Stop crying that You are not on it, and stop crying that I'am not sharing my stuffs :] You will get a shit as long as you are retard and dickhead Dildo :)

Peace

Get a life -beep-tard and upload your videos on youtube so you can earn FAME about your name , you fear to share them with us and the only thing you know it's flaming go to -beep- yourself , 3 niggers will cum your face and your -beep-ing slut ass. GTFO already