interlude [L2J] L2 Tron Custom

GLO

niggastolemybike is me nick come i wait ANDREI PM ME FIX ME PROBLEMS MAN HEX FIX FOR  OFF SMALL  P DEF AND MAGE FIX  M ATK AND HAMMER SUPER ACCURACY SWORD 2  HAND 180 HAMMER 150 WTF THX MAN YOU DONT HAVE TIME BUT FIX

BIG AXE  HERO WEAPONS STUN IS BUG YOU CAN STUN PLAYER 20000 METRA ! frenzy reuse bug dont talk how ... and 1v 3 3 donate vs me i win gg donate power nighty make zarich 10 lvl for donate batter add and super haste  super power for donate gg man donate server one clan have 20 donator and so 1v1 die all dont give pro player and help you for more bugs  dont talk you bugs you cant get 200 on so you bot man dont pm me ! one doante no have me clan give me and server balance clan vs clan

lol , man learn english before to make posts here in maxcheaters (pro comunity) ,  we can't understand any shit !  You speak like a monkey .. thats all

PEACE

lol , man learn english before to make posts here in maxcheaters (pro comunity) ,  we can't understand any shit !  You speak like a monkey .. thats all

PEACE

why do you tell that

i made him signature :P