[Copa del Rey]Real Madrit - FC Barcelona

ThePeoplesChamp

I see u dont know a sh1t about football ... u think ppl just come and start wins ... I end it now i dont want spam like verybram about his bf dpv ...

You dont even know how to spell the name of your best team and you speak about my knowledge on football? Ofc i dont many things about football because i dont want. It an other one mean of mass manipulation and i dont want to be like you. But as a human what lives in this consumer and propagandist societies, i am forced to know some things about football but i know them objective and logic. And my logic says that a team that has the best players in the world and they play simple and not complex game they can win everyone. On the other side, a team that has some good players, a selfish trainer and some stars that only make dribbles and advertisments cannot win the team with the simple game. That's it. If you want to understand that today Real has any chance to win Barca. If you dont want to understand it, i dont care. But tomorrow, log in MXC. I want to speak about your lose.

You dont even know how to spell the name of your best team and you speak about my knowledge on football? Ofc i dont many things about football because i dont want. It an other one mean of mass manipulation and i dont want to be like you. But as a human what lives in this consumer and propagandist societies, i am forced to know some things about football but i know them objective and logic. And my logic says that a team that has the best players in the world and they play simple and not complex game they can win everyone. On the other side, a team that has some good players, a selfish trainer and some stars that only make dribbles and advertisments cannot win the team with the simple game. That's it. If you want to understand that today Real has any chance to win Barca. If you dont want to understand it, i dont care. But tomorrow, log in MXC. I want to speak about your lose.

You talk without sense ... and yes i log tommorow to talk about win. :) Real madrit i write T because in PL it used as t so who care how i spell it ?! :O Anyway plz dont spam and just write what score will be ... i dont need hear ur all time bullsh1t ...

You talk without sense ... and yes i log tommorow to talk about win. :) Real madrit i write T because in PL it used as t so who care how i spell it ?! :O Anyway plz dont spam and just write what score will be ... i dont need hear ur all time bullsh1t ...

Btw, it is the spam section here.

Score: Real 5 - Barca 0

I was kidding.  Real 0- Barca 5