[Discussion]Would you play C5 [Real C5 (Azures files)]

So as the title says. Many of you know of Azure/Supreme and how huge of a player base they had and the quality of the C5 files. Nobody ever managed to bot and or break their client protection. Many of you know about my upcoming Interlude server. But there are 100s of lude servers though it is true most of them are garbage.

So if you had a chance to play again on a server just like Aerith, nanaki, and celes would you?

Heres 1 video of the madness

http://www.4shared.com/video/CnQp-mRh/baimwars2.html

No

Who the hell will download C5 client? ;P

bored to do so

Kidding

C5 was an awesome chronicle,without many shits IL has.

Though,i think it will prolly have less players(from my view,you can never know) and it's vital for a LR

ofc yes.

And i think u'll have more players dude.When somebody hears after so many years,that a low c5 retail srvr gonna start,he will check and gonna play it.I think better make it c5.In the other hand,there are a lot of IL server,hydra-memories-alderion etc so the players are splitted.A lot of ppl for sure gonna be amazed and u will see it.

EDIT:make a poll,but consider that mxc community is mostly pvp-cheat players..

No and the server will fail.

Because everybody played c4/c5 because there was l2walker and bots. You sure will have protection. Old chronicle with anti-bot protection? No thanks.

If I could bot there, ok.

No and the server will fail.

Because everybody played c4/c5 because there was l2walker and bots. You sure will have protection. Old chronicle with anti-bot protection? No thanks.

If I could bot there, ok.

Explain why than Azure had protection and yet still had the largest inserver population I have ever seen. If you will only play a low-rate if you can bot than you belong on highrates.

Explain why than Azure had protection and yet still had the largest inserver population I have ever seen. If you will only play a low-rate if you can bot than you belong on highrates.

Azure had a huge community because of all these promises and fake reputation. It was actually a terrible server, that didn't even have a working C5 clan system, never updated, no Pagan Temple, adena/item dupes etc.

btw walker allows you to dodge that boring L2 greed, that noone finds fun at all. As for high rates, find me one with no NPC buffers, no GM Shop, no community consisting of Greek/Polish/Brasilian kids, no mana potions, balanced economy and I might try it.

Azure had a huge community because of all these promises and fake reputation. It was actually a terrible server, that didn't even have a working C5 clan system, never updated, no Pagan Temple, adena/item dupes etc.

btw walker allows you to dodge that boring L2 greed, that noone finds fun at all. As for high rates, find me one with no NPC buffers, no GM Shop, no community consisting of Greek/Polish/Brasilian kids, no mana potions, balanced economy and I might try it.

I played from Aeriths beta it was far from terrible. Never updated? Near the end yes but until than yeah there were updates. That many people do not play on that many different servers for that long because of fake promises. The only exploits were on celes as far as i know and those have been fixed. You have that many thousands of players people try real hard to find cheats and eventually they are going to find something. The clan system is not far from being completed and will be in the near future.

Botting is bad for servers...period. High rates have nothing to do with this thread.

Thanks all for the comments.