[Discussion]Would you play C5 [Real C5 (Azures files)]

Because i'm to lazy to download c5 files + it looks pretty old on my eyes..maybe on interlude i'll give a try :)

lolazyass! Try it when we go beta you'll like it. The client has been "enhanced" from normal c5. Meaning sounds are way more clear and some graphics/textures look better than normal C5. I'll make the client download available soon so you can take a month to download it if you like....just for you!

lolazyass! Try it when we go beta you'll like it. The client has been "enhanced" from normal c5. Meaning sounds are way more clear and some graphics/textures look better than normal C5. I'll make the client download available soon so you can take a month to download it if you like....just for you!

Hah alright..go on!

A chance is always nice :D

Features look nice, though donations are borderline unbalanced imo. Also, I think you should change the website's design. It looks way too serious for a L2 server ;p

+1

the donations are the only thing i dislike. Unbalanced :/

+10% craft, i mean...cmon, cant be serious

Because i'm to lazy to download c5 files + it looks pretty old on my eyes..maybe on interlude i'll give a try :)

Like IL is not old. It was released at 2007 (4 years ago)

+1

the donations are the only thing i dislike. Unbalanced :/

+10% craft, i mean...cmon, cant be serious

Thats being changed to 5% my fault for not changing it yet as it was decided last week. If you have a issue with the VIP system please post it on our forums so we can discuss it. :)

Since you chose C5 files, change the info on website nab :P

About the VIP , it's ok imo..

Keep trying to change it mad busy last couple days. Should be done later today :P Why are you not on irc nab?

Why are you not on irc nab?

I hate the bunch of errors at multiple internet DCs i get,and Simmo spamming ;)

so you can choose ,either play with normal C5 files or your 'enhanced ' ones?

I believe that there is a lot of potential in this server, but you have to advertise it much better. I see only 30 registered members on your forum.

We haven't started to advertise yet. The advertising will start 30 days before Open beta is planned.