About SPAM SECTION - Word of the day -PWNED

Raule

ah. Karma Hunter age will rise again? God....

So true.

Also, what you call "active members" is ABSOLUTELY wrong.

I got 3k+ posts, 10 karma but I'm not someone who's active on the others sections.

Same for the most of us. Jeez.

So true.

I got 3k+ posts, 10 karma but I'm not someone who's active on the others sections.

If you want to be in there,you must be ;)

And all this to reduce wars/flames?

If ppl want to fight, they'll fight. At least i am 100% sure they'll find a way, via pms, report section, i don't know, but i am sure they will find it. And then report section will be spammed with posts like:

he insult my mama ban him

scamed 2 euro ban him

he is stupid ban him

Proofless and stupid reports :)

Btw, Raule I guess that members like PwNNNz0r.^ and Twinkie, and the romanians spammers in general, won't be a part of the spam team. Right? :ο

right. Only who deserves to be.

If ppl want to fight, they'll fight. At least i am 100% sure they'll find a way, via pms, report section, i don't know, but i am sure they will find it. And then report section will be spammed with posts like:

scamed 2 euro ban him

he is stupid ban him

We are not stupid , we can easily see who's active/sharing/helping/reporting for real

scamed 2 euro ban him

he is stupid ban him

if, they will be punished. ^^

right. Only who deserves to be.

And what about this?

So true.

We are not stupid , we can easily see who's active/sharing/helping/reporting for real

Arg. I didn't say you can't find those who will join, but everyone else will start spamming all over the forum. And after they are banned, mxc will start falling, cause of little members active and half of the members banned.

Someone is acting like a g.mod ?

we thought about that too, we will supervise the forum more by promoting more moderators.

U didnt get promoted yet.relax.

Arg. I didn't say you can't find those who will join, but everyone else will start spamming all over the forum. And after they are banned, mxc will start falling, cause of little members active and half of the members banned.

a Forum's activity isn't counted by the activity in spam section,but in other sections..