[HOT SHARE] L2 Giants Cracked by Navicat April Update 2

TILEMACHOS

Guys i am actually using windows Xp Pro SP3 at home...

Because of the low RAM memory needed and of course because the programs i use to Reverse Engineer and the plug-ins i use to hide them are working 100% only on Win XP

Windows Vista and Win7 have great Graphical User Interface but i prefer the Performance that Win XP giving

Maybe Win7 giving much more FPS for games and many more things but i don't need them

sorry for my late report tilemachos, got f--cked by my 2 hds since yesterday

well:

1- this way dont work in any x64 versions...

2- dont work in win7 x32 version: after hide process and start L2 from navicat walker, L2 closes suddenly; tested it with ADM rights AND compatibility mode as xp sp3... same problem... (if i start L2 without any toll, the game work 100%)

3- gonna test it in xp sp3 in few hours... im installing vm just now...

sorry for my late report tilemachos, got f--cked by my 2 hds since yesterday

well:

1- this way dont work in any x64 versions...

2- dont work in win7 x32 version: after hide process and start L2 from navicat walker, L2 closes suddenly; tested it with ADM rights AND compatibility mode as xp sp3... same problem... (if i start L2 without any toll, the game work 100%)

3- gonna test it in xp sp3 in few hours... im installing vm just now...

keep us informed

btw in vista it worked once , but when i exited and opened again it was spotted dunno how and now its not working anymore

am doing a format for XP right now we'll see

edit : ok XP installed , can open only 1 Box aswell

TILEMACHOS i guess u can open only 1 too ?

ok, in a virtual machine with xp i cant get past the screen of selection character... i cant get the "first disconect" screen.... zazaza you tested it with xp sp? if it worked i gonna install xp also

edit: ok, installing xp also

zazazazaza you tryed to open the second tilemachos walker and hide it? like this: open walker emulator and hide, open first bot and hide then start game, open second walker, HIDE IT then start game?

ok, in a virtual machine with xp i cant get past the screen of selection character... i cant get the "first disconect" screen.... zazaza you tested it with xp sp? if it worked i gonna install xp also

edit: ok, installing xp also

zazazazaza you tryed to open the second tilemachos walker and hide it? like this: open walker emulator and hide, open first bot and hide then start game, open second walker, HIDE IT then start game?

nope just tried to open 1 Verify and 1 walker (that was with my Desktop at work) but i was thinking of that Way and it may work i will install a virtual XP Pro SP3 in my laptop now cause i wont use my desktop yet

so try that way and tell us if it works

nope just tried to open 1 Verify and 1 walker (that was with my Desktop at work) but i was thinking of that Way and it may work i will install a virtual XP Pro SP3 in my labtop now cause i wont use my desktop yet

so try that way and tell us if it works

as i said before, virtual machine method dont work (i tested with vmware workstation 7.1 with native VmTools and windows xp sp3 in guest), i can log normally in game w/o bot, but with bot i cant pass of char selection screen... i get NOT disconect neither enter in world.. i will try installing xp sp3 here in a partition but now i lack of sata cables... so no dvd reader for today... tomorrow i buy the cables and test...

as i said before, virtual machine method dont work (i tested with vmware workstation 7.1 with native VmTools and windows xp sp3 in guest), i can log normally in game w/o bot, but with bot i cant pass of char selection screen... i get NOT disconect neither enter in world.. i will try installing xp sp3 here in a partition but now i lack of sata cables... so no dvd reader for today... tomorrow i buy the cables and test...

same here can't install SP3 in my laptop yet cause i dont have SP3' DvD (gonna download one tonight) but if u say that Virtual Machine doesn't work then i'll have to install it manually and just hope that it works , but anyway installing XP just to bot on L2giants isn't a big deal w/e i'll bot no matter the costs :)

This time i shared to connect with hide toolz due to luck of time to unpack the clientex.dll

Tonight i ll start the unpack proccess to make it able to open as many clients as you want to open and with out using hide toolz :)

This time i shared to connect with hide toolz due to luck of time to unpack the clientex.dll

Tonight i ll start the unpack proccess to make it able to open as many clients as you want to open and with out using hide toolz :)

alright and it will work only for XP or Vista/7 aswell ?

This is not configured by me... i can't understand why you can't get my files work on your pc's guys...

I tested my files on Win Xp service pack 3 and win7 32 bit and are working great

working on windows xp sp3 x32, but can open only 1 box, when i try to open second box, it closes... gonna test with vmware, first time that i tryed probably dont work because i forgot to change hosts... in few minutes i say if worked or not

NOT working on windows 7 x32 =/ as i said, the game closes sudenly after opening game window by navicat walker, like the second box in win xp...

plz tilemachos say when you update the crack

If you manage to do this i'll suck your dick mannnn

ok , its workin in virtual machine but each box need to be a diferent VM sooo.... waiting for new crack tilemachos ^^

If you manage to do this i'll suck your dick mannnn

LOL... but i cant remember this movie name... you can say? =/

sorry for off-topic