[Poll]About freya !!

what you think about lineage 2 freya? and why?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. what you think about lineage 2 freya? and why?

• is the best client
    • is funny
    • is a fail
    • is like star wars:)))

@ SeQux guys like u with your dumb statements... u complain about freya and didn't even try it.... u talk about custom which are based on the server admins and not on the chronicle it self.

about balance, freya is for sure more balanced then IL... its not an option its a fact.

I have tried it..and that's why i keep playing Interlude.Every human have different opinion about games and that's my opinion! So dont answer me back couse i dont care.

I have tried it..and that's why i keep playing Interlude.Every human have different opinion about games and that's my opinion! So dont answer me back couse i dont care.

u probably played at one home made kids server :D

keep playing your bugged shitlude ;)

Stars Wars!!

Yea,a common list of customs and crazy weapons make the game like Star Wars.

u probably played at one home made kids server :D

keep playing your bugged shitlude ;)

No,i didnt.I have played to good server with big community.And yes!I prefer play with some bugs totally from play Freya aka Star Wars!

/end

Yea,a common list of customs and crazy weapons make the game like Star Wars.

k. Many "Interlude-players" say that Freya sucks cause it's full of customs. Do you guys even know what custom features are?

the funny thing is... most shitlude player say new chronicle are "star wars" which shows that they don't even had the brain to play the newer chronicles BUT most of them play on IL server full of custom armor and tattoos etc  ;D

but i agree the newer the chronicle the more harder it is to find good server (HR ones) cause its hell lot of work to make all the features to fit with an HR... and almost 99% of the server are managed by kid admins with no idea at all....

about LR server they are nice as they are if they have a really good dev team ;)

• 3 months later...

Same thing again... A new update is out and people call it "star wars" or stupid update or that l2 is dead... Seriously tell me, if l2 was stuck to interlude what were u gonna do so long? Killing dino's all day at pi? Or trying out a bug of the several bugs in interlude? People keep saying the new updates make l2 lose their balance... Such a lie... Pvp lasts longer now for every class,but how was it in interlude? I'll remind u.. archers hitting 4k dmg while max hp is barely 10k.. How do people call that balance? And guys stop saying freya has many customs.. Get used to it.. more things added to game now.. "no pain no gain". And as usual everyone will try out the new update..

Anyway :D sorry if i got carried away... But people , stop complaining about the updates :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• DISCORD : utchiha_market telegram : https://t.me/utchiha_market SELLIX STORE : https://utchihamkt.mysellix.io/ Join our server for more products : https://discord.gg/hood-services https://campsite.bio/utchihaamkt  
    • Server Rates: » Xp 500x. » Sp 500x. » Aden 500x. » Drop 1x. » PartyXp 2x. » PartySp 2x. » Starting character level -61. Enchant rates: » Safe enchant +4. » Blessed and simple scrolls max enchant (+16). » Crystal scrolls max enchant (+20). » Simple enchant scrolls chance – 65%. » Blessed enchant scrolls chance – 100%. » Crystal enchant scrolls chance – 50% Augmentations: » Mid life stone skill chance – 5%. » High life stone skill chance – 10%. » Top life stone skill chance – 20%. » Augments 1+1 Unique features: » Main town – Giran » Automatic-Manual Potions. » Working 2 castle sieges. (Giran-Aden) » SPS cancel lasts 10 seconds and than buffs come back. » Stackable scrolls, lifestones, book of giants. » Unique pvp zone » More then 11 active raid bosses. » Wedding system. » Unique farming areas. » Npc skill enchanter. » Full npc buffer with auto buff. » Max count of buffs – 55. » Max subclasses – 4. » Free and no quest class change. » Free and no quest sub class. » Raid boss drop nobless item. » No weight limit. » Unique protection anti-hwy armor for archers/daggers etc. » Ingame password change. » Top pvp/pk/online ranks NPC. » Unique monsters & NPC. » Interlude retail skills. » Server up-time [24/7] [99]%. » Perfect class balance (all class can kill all class depending on players skill and setup knowledge,gear,augmentations). » Announcements on double kills triple kills etc. » Announcements on Grand Boss death , with the name of the killer as well as clan name of the player. » Information Npc in game with all servers infromations. Custom server gear : 1). Titanium Armor Lv.1 2). Epic Armor Lv.2 3). Epic Weapons-Kamikaze-Black S grade (Same Stats) 4). Demonic-Angelic Wings-Baium Hair-Custom Accessories (SameStats) 5). Custom Fighter/Mage tattoo Lv1-Lv2-Lv3 6). Shirt (STR,CON,INT +1) 7). Custom Shields Server Commands: .tvtjoin .tvtleave – Join or leave tvt event. .ctfjoin .ctfleave – Join or leave ctf event. .dmjoin .dmleave – Join of leave dm event. .online – current online players count. .repair – repairs stuck character in world. .menu – opens online menu panel. .exit – PVP zone exit in case you are bullied. .changepassword - Opens online menu then u can change ur password in game. .farm - Enable/disable autofarm Event system: » TVT event » CTF event » DM event » Tournament Event » Party Zone » Unique event shop. Olympiad game: » Retail olympiad game. » Competition period [1] week. » Olympiad start time [18:00] end [00:00] GMT+2. » New Heroes every Sunday.
    • Tomorrow grand opening lests go 🙂 
  • Topics