[WTS] Interlude Pack L2J

"There are many many fixes that i won't post here. The retail features we're adding everyday are also

plenty for more about this you can contact us. About the rest, some of them are in the list below:"

K i have this pack, but for peapole known ;) Ventic say for peapole

Part ymatching work?

Drop protection work?

Full grandboss ai + forms + cameras + skills + droplists?

The shitty py scripts or java? :)

ohh... more more more unretail things :) You just only add some custom to aCis.. all of this pack. Why mod don't close this scammer topic ?

fail i dont use acis pack

you will see what i mean,and my next updates

just cause of exams,i wont have so much time as i want but i will do some commits

Update:Script Engine Reworked

more soon

Script engine ? you mean you only rework to read java, but don't convert every thing on java? Somebody must lost half of brain in car accident to buy your pack ..

Script engine ? you mean you only rework to read java, but don't convert every thing on java? Somebody must lost half of brain in car accident to buy your pack ..

well i will rewrite some of them to java you smartass,but i have exams and i dont have time

well i will rewrite some of them to java you smartass,but i have exams and i dont have time

when you don't have time delete you crap topic. What you mean rewrite ? c/p from another kamael+ pack without checkout change imports, and say hellooou i have some quests in java look at my pack its "awsome". You don't have any knownledge, my friend have acces to your timeline, and when i see you commit.... to hell only custom on aCis pack o.O and don't lie.. i see that some bad code from aCis and that same configs.

Scammer! Nothing more... And your proofs is just lie.

I don't flame i just say true and you know it

2 teleports rewritten to java

cause of exams,i will try to rewrite more too

if i dont have time,when my exams will finish i will start rewritten all of them

when you don't have time delete you crap topic. What you mean rewrite ? c/p from another kamael+ pack without checkout change imports, and say hellooou i have some quests in java look at my pack its "awsome". You don't have any knownledge, my friend have acces to your timeline, and when i see you commit.... to hell only custom on aCis pack o.O and don't lie.. i see that some bad code from aCis and that same configs.

Scammer! Nothing more... And your proofs is just lie.

I don't flame i just say true and you know it

you dont know a shit about me,so stop talking ok?i am not scammer cause many guys have bought it.also i dont use that acis damn.

2 teleports rewritten to java

cause of exams,i will try to rewrite more too

if i dont have time,when my exams will finish i will start rewritten all of themyou dont know a shit about me,so stop talking ok?i am not scammer cause many guys have bought it.also i dont use that acis damn.

2 c/p from sest like everything on your timeline. I know more about you than you can ever think ;) my friend say me when you buy his pack "come to me with tw and show me how to compile!" "please help me with this (simple bolean config addon with announce)". its not Ventic pack its C/p without thinking pack : ]

Take simply aCis pack, add some custom from maxcheaters, little rework configs to peapole don't see how its basic. maybe 20 % of feature interlude working but find retail working thing is like find treasure into garden.

I can't change peapole thinking, but think twice before you buy this, use your brain, and don't be scammed :D